🖤 Luna 🖤 (2/2)

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" So I'm Jungkook, Alpha as you know...I have been living in this jungle for years...reason I don't know " Jungkook was Taehyung was making their way to the pack... meanwhile Jungkook was also telling Taehyung all about his self so Taehyung knows him better because Taehyung already told him.

Taehyung frowns " You don't know?" he asked him confused who sighed " Yes, all I was is I was born here....and grown you by- " Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung all of a sudden hold him by his waist pulling him closer... Taehyung was looking around with his sharp eyes.

Jungkook couldn't help but look at Taehyung " you are staring Jungkook " Rufus said to him who shook his head " What's this?" He asked Taehyung who looks at him " Vampire " He mumbled at that smell.... Jungkook sighed heavily " Yoongi Hyung, it's not funny " Jungkook said out loud.

And next moment, Taehyung flinched seeing a Vampire glaring at him " Woah woah!" Taehyung took some step back meanwhile Jungkook stood there folding his arms against his chest " Why were you holding my brother?" Yoongi asked Taehyung who frowns " Huh?" Jungkook sighed.

" Yoongi Hyung, he is a vampire...he is the one found me in jungle..and Pretty much helped me growing up " Jungkook explained to the confused true blood Alpha who finally realized " Hyung, he is my mate " Yoongi stared at them back and forth " Whatever " Saying this he rushed away.

" What was that?" Taehyung asked him who shook his head knows how his so called brother is " Let's just go before they start celebrating " Jungkook said to Taehyung who nodded...Their time went by talking getting to know each other.

Taehyung stopped looking at the decorated mansion " I am feeling really angry right now Rufus...how can they do ?" Jungkook said to his wolf...who was angry himself... Taehyung and Jungkook entered inside the mansion seeing how so called Luna and Alpha was celebrating their anniversary.

" Enough!" Jungkook felt dominated by Taehyung deep voice how can not...his mate is true blood Alpha " You can stop celebrating now " Taehyung said.... everyone looked at him " Why not? It's wedding anniversary of Alpha and Luna of the pack " One of the pack members said to Taehyung.

" Well not any more, Because I found my mate and sooner we will be the Leader of the pack " Taehyung said to the member who looks at Jungkook beside him, looking all dangers... instead of how an Omega should look.

" He is Alpha! We can't accept him " Taehyung's step mother said looking at Jungkook from head to toe

" He is Alpha! We can't accept him " Taehyung's step mother said looking at Jungkook from head to toe... Jungkook rolled his eyes before Taehyung could say anything he speaks up " When Moon Goddess made us mates...who are you to decide?" He said to her.

Who again opened her mouth " Well, Still according to the rule only omega can be the Luna " Jungkook looks at her folding his arms against " rule? Maybe it's time for the rule to break...and before you attack again saying what about the child let me tell you adoption is a thing " Jungkook said.