🥀 Hell 🥀

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Requested by : Amina8001

It's a lot different I'm really sorry I realized after I finished writing it 😭 I'm so sorry

Safe for fasting person

Angst

No one's Pov

" no! I won't stop!" Mina, Eldest child of Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook...yelled out looking at his father who was having his dinner silently a while ago but looks up at his daughter with a cold gaze " What do you mean by no?" Taehyung asked him with a cold gaze.

Jungkook looks at his daughter and tried to stop her but she scoffed at him " Let me speak! I won't marry some random guy I don't even know " Mina said standing up from her chair.... Jungkook sighed and faceplamed... Taehyung glared at Mina " What did you say?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looks at his younger son " Yeonjun, go to your room baby " Yeonjun nodded and stood up walking away...even tho he wanted to stay there but he didn't want to stress his Paa ( Jungkook ) even more then he already was.. Jungkook stared at his husband and then at his daughter.

Both of them are fire... Taehyung had anger issues and Mina... carbon copy of her father, Kim Taehyung " Look, I am doing this for your own good " Taehyung told her silently but Mina scoffed and folded her arms against her chest, Staring deep inside her father's eyes.

" I won't marry him...I am not Kim Jungkook who will listen to you and not especially your puppe-" Mina flinched when Taehyung raised his hand to slap but Jungkook stopped him " Please Calm down... Please " Jungkook stared at his husband with pleading eyes... Taehyung breaths heavily.

Sweat forming over his forehead...he lower his arms and glance at his daughter and then at Jungkook " Make her understand " Taehyung mumbled out and walked away... leaving Mina and Jungkook alone...Mina rolled her eyes...She never liked her father... According to her, He never loved them.

Mina was pretty and Taehyung was scared...he didn't wanted his daughter to get in trouble or fall in love with a wrong guy...but Mina always misunderstood him " He is so selfish-" Jungkook stopped her " Go to your room Mina " Jungkook said to her coldly who looks at her surprised.

" Paa y-" Jungkook stopped and sign her to leave, Mina scoffed in disbelief and walked away... Jungkook breaths heavily and sat down on the chair...He holds his head in his hands " God,.help me " Jungkook muttered and closed his eyes tightly.

Taehyung and Jungkook met in college...They were classmates and good friends but little by little they fell in love... Taehyung was first one to confess and soon they stared dating... everything was good till Taehyung's to get possessive...He used to get anger at little things.

Whenever someone touches his husband, Taehyung used to beat the person...and sometimes he raised his hand at Jungkook too but still Jungkook was always by his side...he never left him...But now everything was getting out his hands...Jungkook still loves him like before.

But now his daughter didn't wanted to get married to someone else...But Jungkook at the same time knew everything was getting for her own good... Taehyung may have anger issues but he still love them with his whole heart...he can never make a decision which can hurt his family.

••• Time Skip •••

" do you,Jackson Wang, Take Kim Mina as your lawfully wife? "

" I do "

" Do you, Kim Mina, Take Jackson Wang as your lawfully husband? "