💌 Give me a chance 🥀

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Requested by : MridulaKrishnan

Angst with happy ending

Plot : Jungkook loves Taehyung a lot, he never fails to show his love to the man but Taehyung he hates Jungkook for some unknown reason...what will happen when their parents arrange their marriage...how will Taehyung react

( Just so you don't lose interest lol also verryyy long took me a lot of time to write, worked hard lol

No one's Pov

Soft humming can be heard in a dark room, the only light can be visible in room was of the moonlight falling from the window... Jeon Jungkook, a beautiful young man... was seated near the window writing a letter...He smiled to himself thinking about the male, the love of his life.

Jungkook lives with his rich parents...to be exact model mother, Mrs Jeon Suzy and CEO father Mr Jeon Seonhun... His parents are always busy but no doubt they love their sons...well now only him, Jungkook's elder brother died 3 years ago leaving a broken Jungkook.

And then, Taehyung came in his life...Kim Taehyung, the love of his life " Jungkook! We are home " Jungkook heard Suzy's voice...he smiled ear to ear and placed the letter safely before turning downstairs...He smiled seeing his parents " Come on my child...give me a hug " Seonhun said to him.

Jungkook hugged his father tightly...He safe place no matter what he always feels safe in his father's embrace " Did you had your dinner ?" Suzy asked caressing his hair Jungkook's shook his head " N-No I-I-I was w-waiting for Y-you " Jungkook stuttered.. one for thing about Jungkook.

He was suffering from stammer syndrome.

Suzy sighed " How many times we told you not to wait baby, Come on let's have dinner " Jungkook smiled at his mother who couldn't help but chuckle " Come on " After hours of sperating the family enjoyed the dinner together with laughter and fun... Mostly Seonhun was talking, telling him about the client he didn't like.

" Kook, son " Seonhun called his son who was having his pills " Y-Yes App-a " Jungkook speaks with difficulty, Seonhun smiled " Tomorrow, I have to take you somewhere..be ready by 6 okay?" Jungkook smiled at his father " And you too Mi amor ~ " Suzy blushed but glared at her husband " Shut up Jungkook is sitting here "

She whispered yelled, Seonhun shrugged " Like he doesn't know I call you Mi amor " Seonhun winked at her who sighed while Jungkook giggled at his parents...sometimes he imagine how would have been If he was married to Taehyung...He smiled to himself.

Next day, Jungkook was smiling to himself walking in the hallway of his college " Hey Jungkook " one of the senior passing by him greeted Jungkook with a wave who gave him his bunny smile and waved back " H-Hey " The senior smiled... Jungkook stopped on his trace seeing the man in front of him.

There was Kim Taehyung standing, smiling at his friends... Jungkook gulped and made his way to the elder male " H-hyung " Jungkook called the male in a small voice... Taehyung who was having funny talking with his friends turned around hearing that annoying voice " What?" Taehyung who was laughing a while ago.

Was now having a blank face, Which made Jungkook shiver " I-I-I " Jungkook who already had stammer was now having more difficulty in speaking as the male in front glaring at him...and that glare was enough to kill someone " I-I " Taehyung sighed heavily " Can you please speak faster?" Taehyung asked pissed.

" H-here " nervous and scared Jungkook just hand Taehyung the letter... Taehyung looks at the beautiful letter in his hand...He stared at it for a moment and then at Jungkook...who was blushing yet nervous, Taehyung scoffed...He teared the letter and grabbed Jungkook's hand.