🍂 My Majesty 🍂 (1/2)

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

How they look

Age : 31

Age : 19

No one's Pov

Year 1756

" Look at that weak body man, he won't last for long " Jungkook heard his fellow members making fun of him... nothing new, It's been almost 5 months since he started training to become the warrior like every other young boy in this small place...He was training his hard but his fellow training members are always making fun of him.

Jungkook never wanted to become the warrior he wanted to be a writer but for his mother he was staying in the palace at the age of 19 training...just for his mother...He tried to walk away but was stopped turning around he looks at the two boys...3 years elders than him " There is a bad news for you kid " Jungkook stared at them.

They smirked at each other " The kind himself will fight with the trainers tomorrow " Jungkook widen his eyes....king? Majesty? While Jungkook was thinking, one of them named Kern pushed Jungkook to the wall making Jungkook groan...while the other one named Morn stared at everything from behind.

" Listen up, of course you are such a loser that you can't fight with anyone....but you know you can't keep up to the king, he is coming for practice...be weak if he choice you " Saying this they walked away.... Jungkook stood their silent.

Next day, Everyone was gathered around the ground, waiting for the King... Jungkook was silent which his only friend Yeonjun noticed " Hyung what happened?" He asked him, Yeonjun was a young fine 18 years old boy...Just like Jungkook he was away from his family.

His father died resulting him to be the warrior at his father's place... Yeonjun and Jungkook became friends in a small time...and Jungkook was glad at least he found at least one real friend " Jungkook come here boy " Jungkook heard the head...Kim Namjoon called him.

" you are chosen to fight with Majesty " Hearing that Jungkook widen his eyes slightly " Be good okay " Jungkook was about to say something but the arrival of The King was already announced..... Jungkook gulped looking at the King, He have heard a lot about the king.

How cruel he is, How he almost killed half of the pack members.....but somehow he doesn't believe them, Well not when Kern and Morn told him about that " Hyung be careful " Yeonjun said to him...The king, Kim Taehyung was waiting for him.

Jungkook grabbed the sword and made his way to the ground...He looks at King who was glazing at him with his cold eyes but he couldn't help but get lost in kings eyes " Go!" Jungkook widen his eyes when the Taehyung rushed to attack him but he successfully dodged him.

Namjoon was glaring at Kern and Morn he knew how much they troubled the younger boy... Jungkook was whimpering getting dominated by the king but some how, He still didn't give up " He is such a loser... Can't even do anything for his mother" Hearing that Jungkook looks at Kern.

" Poor mother, have so many expectations with his son...look at him weak " Jungkook glared at them, They smirked at him...When Taehyung attacked him, This time Jungkook dodges once again but in anger unknowngily he pushed Taehyung to the ground and point his sword at Taehyung.

Taehyung stared at him with surprised eyes...while everyone gasped, Kern and Morn laughed silently knowing their plan worked...Before Jungkook could think any further he was hold back by guards... Jungkook finally realized what he have done.

Taehyung stood up with the help of Namjoon who was now worried for Jungkook, Yeonjun tried to rush seeing how the guards forcefully made Jungkook kneel before Taehyung " Majesty-" Namjoon tried to say something but Taehyung stop him.

" I want him tomorrow in my roof garden " Saying this Taehyung walked away...while Jungkook he was drag by guards...he saw how Kern and Morn were smirking at him " Chief! What will King do to Jungkook Hyung!" Yeonjun asked which made Namjoon sign " I don't know about King Taehyung...but his father ordered to kill the victim who once pushed him

And Jungkook, he almost slapped Your Majesty " Yeonjun looks at Namjoon with scared eyes ....But Namjoon he was helpless too.

••• Time Skip •••

Jungkook was being taken to Taehyung's roof garden...His eyes were covered while hands tied up behind his back...He was beaten up by some guards which resulted him limbing " where are you talking me?"He asked the guard who sighed " Shut up kid " He said.

Taehyung heard the food steps... He turned around seeing Jungkook...He noticed how his lip was bleeding, means he was beaten up " You can leave " Jungkook flinched when he heard Taehyung's deep voice...The guards bowed to him and walked away.

Taehyung walks closer to Jungkook and stared at his face...He raised his hands and wipe off the blood from the corner of Jungkook's lips making the young boy scared... Taehyung's lips curved into a small smile....He opened the blind fold... Jungkook blinked his eyes trying to adjust to light.

" What's your name boy?" Taehyung asked facing the boy... Jungkook gulped he lower his eyes " Jeon Jungkook " He said without shuttering... Taehyung holds his chin and made the boy meet his eyes " Talk to me looking in my eyes " Jungkook blinked his doe eyes.

He never though the king will talk this softly to him, well now after what he have done to the King " Do you know why you see here Jungkook?' Jungkook cleared his throat trying his best not to shutter " I-I made a sin...I hit you, your majesty " Taehyung chuckled...He shook his head.

" He walked behind the boy and opened his tied up hands " No, because I liked it how how to fight me...grab the sword " He said to Jungkook smiling while Jungkook looks at confused " I liked your honesty...your bravery....from now on... I want you here everyday at the time

From now on I will practice with you, Now Jungkook...Go and grab that sword " Jungkook did as he was told ... Taehyung smiled.

••• Time Skip •••

Jungkook was smiling walking behind the guards who were talking him back to his place....The door opened then Jungkook walked inside... Yeonjun who was worried smiled widely seeing his Jungkook Hyung...He run to him screaming his name..Namjoon looked at him surprised yet glad.

" you are back! And alive " Yeonjun asked him Jungkook smiled and him and nodded " Majesty Taehyung is really kind " He said to Yeonjun...While Kern and Morn gritted their teeth looking at Jungkook alive.... Jungkook looked at them a bit scared but walked away.

Kern and Morn glance at each other and made another plan.

____________________
#1

How was it? Should I continue?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 keep smiling and be happy 💞

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰