🔮 Presence 🥀 (2/2)

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Jeongguk! What the hell are you doing! Leave your brother " Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon rushed their children, Mr Jeon pushed Jeongguk and pulled out Jungkook's body taking him out of the water, Jeongguk stared at them with dark eyes " Jungkook! Son wake up " Mr Jeon slightly slapped his cheek.

But he didn't get any response " W-why isn't he waking up " Mr Jeon looks up at him and closed his eyes tears skipping from his eyes.... Jeongguk from far stared at everything with a satisfied smile on his face...Jungkook was murdered by Jeongguk.

Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon already lost their son they didn't want to lose Jeongguk too that's why they hide it and said .... Jungkook died by drowning " Today, Taehyung is coming back " Mrs Jeon said to Jeongguk " what are we gonna tell him " Without saying anything, Jeongguk made his and Jungkook's way to his room.

He takes out Jungkook's clothes and shoes...He grabbed all of his clothes and put them inside a box...He entered into the room, and dyed his hair black...He wear Jungkook's baggy clothes and wear glasses...He stared at himself in the mirror.

Jeongguk stood in front of his mother " from now on....I'm Jungkook, Jeongguk is dead....now Taehyung will marry me....this Jungkook " He said to his mother.

••• Flashback Ends •••

Shan told Taehyung everything...who was shocked " but Jungkook...he is here I have seen him " Shan said to Taehyung who couldn't believe anything...How can he not realize that the male he has been married with is not Jungkook ..but Jeongguk...his love is already dead.

Before Taehyung could say anything, They heard Jeongguk screaming calling for Taehyung..Shan and Taehyung glance at each other and rushed towards the room...they saw Jeongguk already up " Shan uncle leave us alone " Shan nodded and walked out of the room.

" Tae, why did you leaved me " Jeongguk hugged Taehyung tightly but Taehyung he was standing blankly " Jeongguk " He called out... hearing that Jeongguk froze...He pulled away from Taehyung and looks at him " T-Tae?" Jeongguk whispered his name shocked.

" So it's right, you killed my Jungkook " Jeongguk nervously laughed " what are you saying Tae? I'm your Jungkook...your husband " Taehyung pushed him away " Stay away from me! You are nothing to me Jeon Jeongguk " Taehyung yelled out to him..he turned to leave but Jeongguk hold his leg.

" N-No you can't leave me....you love me! I love you too baby you can't " Jeongguk cried holding his legs .... Taehyung closed his eyes tears falling from his eyes " I only love Jungkook..my real Jungkook " He whispered which was enough for Jeongguk to hear.

Taehyung pushed him away and was about to walk out but Jeongguk pulled him by his leg making the elder fall, Taehyung groaned " How easily you said that! How can you say that huh! Does the time we spend together mean nothing you! " Jeongguk yelled and kicked Taehyung in his stomach.

Taehyung whimpered " can't you see how much I love you! I changed my whole life because of you! Turned into this nerd!" Taehyung glared at him " Now you will be punished for not loving me " Taehyung frowns but next moment he felt Jeongguk choking him " L-leave me " Taehyung pushed him.

He stood up and looks at Jeongguk who was glaring at him, tears falling down in his cheek " Why can't you love me " He asked desperately, He stood up and takes out a gun from nightstand and points at Taehyung " I will kill you and then myself " He laughed.

Taehyung stayed still, not reacting " I will kill you " But before Jeongguk could shoot...he felt the wardrobe moving he glance and then wardrobe fall on him " Ahh!" He screamed in pain... Taehyung stayed silent...He saw how Jeongguk was shruggling to get out.. finally he came out.

His head was bleeding he tried to move closer to Taehyung but he was pulled back back his neck Jeongguk whimpered " Jungkook, don't! leave him... don't be like him " Hearing that... Jeongguk choking stopped " Jeongguk looks at the gun and grabbed it again.

But before that, He was stabbed from behind...He turned around seeing Jungkook.

Taehyung stared at him, He closed his eyes tears falling down on his cheek " Taehyung " He looks at up seeing seeing Jeongguk already on the ground bleeding while Jungkook smiling at Taehyung " I love you " With that the figure vanished

Taehyung fall on his knees crying, he saw Jeongguk who was already lifeless... Taehyung hold the locket in his hands..He cries " I love you too Jungkook...I love you too " He whispered out in the room...hoping that the younger hears him.....

In world, every person has to sides good and bad..it's our choice which side effect life more...In Jeon brothers case...even tho Jeongguk loved his brother but he was so obsessed with Taehyung he let the bad side effect him..

______________________
The End

So yeah, I hope you liked it

I'm vanishing for a month again, final exams staring soon pray for me after that I will be back 🥺

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 keep smiling 💞

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰