Brother's Enemy 💥 ✨ (2/2)

No one's Pov

" Taehyung, why are we here?" Jimin whined walking behind Taehyung, Both of them were presently in the mall, it's been 2 hours since both soulmates arrived at the mall.. Taehyung was looking for something which Jimin was unknown to " Taehyung stop it already" Before Taehyung could say anything.

Both of them stopped seeing Yoongi standing in front of them, along with some of his minion blocking their way, Jimin gulped...and Taehyung He sighed " you have a dead wish Taehyung " Yoongi said coldly, all He knows is Taehyung is an 🍑⚫ who only knows how to flirt with people and play with their emotions.

And right now, All Yoongi can see is Taehyung playing with his brother's feelings, Who is innocent...and why? Just so Taehyung can take revenge from him? Yoongi is not scared of anything except seeing his brother hurt..At the young age Their parents split up, No one wanted to keep them... Young was only 12...since then He is taking care of his own brother.

He can't see Jungkook hurt, Jungkook's smile is presious to him, But it's not only about Jungkook... Taehyung has no right to hurt anyone's feelings " Oh brother in law, fancy seeing you here " Taehyung smiled at him...for once it's not some cheeky or cocky smile...But a real soft smile which was surprising for Yoongi.

" Let's not beat around the bush Taehyung...Leave my brother alone from this dirty game " Taehyung chuckled seeing Yoongi glaring deep at his soul...He slides his hands on the pockets...while Jimin was panicking, He don't want to mess with Yoongi.

"How can I stay away from my future Husband" Taehyung said and smirked, Yoongi cleanched his fist gritting his teeth " Don't you dare " Yoongi moved closer to Taehyung but Taehyung grabbed Jimin by his shoulders who was taken back " SORRY JIMINE "...

"How can I stay away from my future Husband" Taehyung said and smirked, Yoongi cleanched his fist gritting his teeth " Don't you dare " Yoongi moved closer to Taehyung but Taehyung grabbed Jimin by his shoulders who was taken back " SORRY JIMINE " Taehyung pushed Jimin towards Yoongi.

Jimin gasped when his body was collided against Yoongi, He was sure he will after but He felt his body shivering when Yoongi wrapped his arms around his body, Jimin turned his gaze to Yoongi, seeing him glaring at Taehyung " GET HIM BOYS" Yoongi yelled out making Jimin gulped...No one Yoongi will leave him alone.