↳ 32. 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳

[alright loves! here is another chapter, i hope you enjoy it because the next one is the one everyone has been waiting for :P also, dont forget to vote. comment. share. unedited so ignore errors!]

─── 🧡🥐💥 ──

Oscar and Aelina arrived at the island of Nusa Penida

Oscar and Aelina arrived at the island of Nusa Penida. Their room overlooked the vast expanse of the ocean, as they stepped through the intricately carved wooden doorway.

Inside, the air was alive with the soothing melody of crashing waves and the gentle rustle of palm fronds swaying in the breeze. Oscar had outdone his bookings and Aelina could not help but marvel at the views that stretched out before her, an endless panorama of azure waters merging with the horizon in a breathtaking display of pure Indonesian beauty.

"It's even more beautiful than I imagined," she breathed, her voice filled with wonder.

"Told you," Oscar said walking into the room and placing his backpack on a chair.

Aelina turned to give him a brief smile before she walked around the room taking in the artwork and the mixture of traditional yet modern finishing in the furniture as decor. "This is paradise, she murmured a content smile playing on her lips.

The views were breathtaking, with its comfortable seating and panoramic ocean backdrop. The best part was the pool access right as they step out from the bedroom but also from the living room. Floor to ceiling glass windows but yet so much privacy that no one would be able to see them, even their bathroom was four glass walls with a rain shower.

Once the two of them were done unpacking they decided to spend the afternoon lounging outside by the pool and in the pool before the evening bonfire on Diamond Beach.

As the afternoon sunbathed the villa in a warm golden light, Aelina found herself enjoying the feel of the sun on her caramel skin, she had missed tanning and right now she had put on a healthy tan.

"Willow text me," Oscar said. "She would like you to turn on your phone, your brother has been bothering everyone possible." He walked out and took seat on the plus outdoor seating beside her.

"I don't know why he thinks I'm going to answer him when I already told him I wanted a bit of a break from my family this summer? Ana and Blanca know where I am, so does Theo and Willow. Why can he just let me have this?"

"He cares."

"Yes, and the minute I tell him where I am he will fly out here and ask me to fix things with my dad," Aelina scoffed. "Do you know what my dad had to say about Spa?" Aelina paused turning to look at Oscar, "he blamed me, can you believe that? Said the reason why Carlos retired was my fault. Why would I want to fix things when all he ever does is blame me?"

Oscar moved off his seat and climbed into hers, settling himself behind her before Aelina adjusted herself against his chest. "You don't have to do anything, just tell him you're okay."