↳ 02. 𝘰𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The inauguration party was a very fancy event held at one of the high-end hotels here in Sakhir

The inauguration party was a very fancy event held at one of the high-end hotels here in Sakhir. Aelina was sent to take a shower after her two hour work out that left her body burning and in a lot of pain. She had never thought it was going to be so intense, but Theo was working her up to make sure her body was ready to take on the physical toll driving in f1 took.

Once she was back in her room, she had noticed that Francesca had left an outfit for her for tonight's gala, a long black Prada dress, that looked like it would hug her body in all the right places with it she paired a red clutch and red high heels from YSL. She had noticed her usual necklace was placed on the table along with other jewelry for her to wear. Red and black were their team colours and she was sure Liam would be wearing team colours too.

She stepped out of her workout clothes and under the warm shower, letting the water calm her sore muscles. She knew she would bump into Oscar Piastri tonight no matter how much she avoided him but really hopped she'd find a way to keep it as short as possible and not have to interact with him. Spending any time in his presence made her beyond annoyed.

Once she had cooled down her annoyance in the shower she stepped out and worked of drying her hair before getting to style it in wave curls that hung over her shoulder and down her back. With her hair now dry she tried on the dress and right enough it was the perfect size and fit for her body type. She quickly did her make up put on her jewellery and headed down to the lobby where she was to meet with Francesca and Liam.

"Oh, good you're here," Francesca said as soon as she saw her. Liam who was facing the other way turned towards Aelina.

"Holy shit Lina, you clean up nice." Liam looked at her with wide eyes.

She giggle tapped his shoulder and thanked him, "you do too."

"I'm gonna look underdress in front of you."

"Please in that suit, I bet you gonna steal some ladies."

"No." Francesca said. "No stealing anyone, I'm in charge of the two of you tonight seeing that Sean isn't head of PR. I need you both on your best behaviour. No getting drunk or sneaking away, and please for the love of my sanity do not rope Logan and Lando into anything."

"Fee, you know we wouldn't do that to you," Liam said, but the smile on his face conveyed a very different message. It was very well known that Liam, Logan, Aelina and Lando or the L4 as they liked to call themselves, were troublemakers. It used to only be Liam, Logan, and Aelina until the year Carlos and Lando became teammates and Lando became best friends with Aelina much to Carlos's dismay. Once the four of them got together it was chaos. From their late-night twitch streams during the pandemic to all the pranks on the paddock once races were resumed.

"You both are the reason for my life span reducing by twenty years," Francesca said while making sure their car pulled up to the hotel. "Now please, remember to socialize with everyone not only the people you like."