↳ 23. 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴

smirks while i drop the chapter in the middle of the night with no hint at all :P

enjoy you little munchkins!! you are not prepared for this chapter.

love you

x Vi

─── 🧡🥐💥 ──

The London skyline stretched across the horizon as Aelina made her way to Dr

The London skyline stretched across the horizon as Aelina made her way to Dr. Gantry's office. Oscar following in a few minutes later. The air smelled like lavender and the room a little dimmer than usual. Dr. Gantry's office was an oasis of calm. The scent of lavender wafted through the air as she greeted them.

"Aelina, Oscar, please take a seat. It's good to see both of you here. Let's continue on your collaboration. How have the past few weeks been since our last session?"

Aelina hesitated but spoke up first, "It's been okay. We've been civil, I guess..."

Oscar nodded in agreement. "Yeah, not bad."

They took their seats on opposite sides of the couch, avoiding eye contact. They were back to being weird again.

"Let's start by revisiting the F3 race you mentioned in your notes that you both sent me over the past couple weeks," Dr. Gantry suggested. "Tell me more about the conversation you both had in regarding to the race."

Aelina exchanged a glance with Oscar as if nudging him to speak first.

"We talked, we addressed our race, my part in the accident and we decided to call a truce," Oscar said.

"Yes, he explained his side of the story, apologized for what that accident did to me, and we both realized we could have avoided our big fall out if we had talked in the first place," Aelina added.

Dr. Gantry leaned forward her gaze focused on both of them. "How has that been for you?"

Aelina shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "It's... different but there's lot of history between us."

"It's a good start?" Oscar shrugged.

Dr. Gantry nodded thoughtfully. "Good. Building trust takes time. Now, let's discuss the trust-building activities. I see you've finished activity one, which was question time, activity three involving trying a food together, and activity four, the game 'guess who.' How about we talk about working on activity two, where you visit a location of your choice, or activity six, where you do an activity together?"

Aelina shifted uncomfortably in her chair, glancing at Oscar. "I was thinking... maybe we could go karting together? It's an activity we both like and something light-hearted without the pressure of competition?"

Oscar looked surprised but nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I guess that could work."

Dr. Gantry nodded, she seemed pleased with Aelina's choice. "Excellent. It's a positive step. It offer opportunities for shared experiences. It's crucial to build positive memories together, keep communication open, and remember the progress you've made. Trust is a delicate process, but this will help solidify your efforts."