↳ 30. 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘨𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘹

join my discord: invite is also in commnets

https://discord.gg/QzQpmYee

hello lovers here is an early update because i was too excited not to give you this chapter. nowww. i need you all to know the next couple chapters are my favourite parts of this book so get ready, be excited and buckle up!

dont forget to vote, share, comment

love you all!!

x Vi 

─── 🧡🥐💥 ──

As Aelina entered her hotel room, a wave of exhaustion washed over her

As Aelina entered her hotel room, a wave of exhaustion washed over her. The excitement of the race and the celebrations that followed had left her feeling exhilarated but also drained. She kicked off her shoes and sank onto the edge of the bed, reaching for her phone to check for any messages before she called it a night.

As she scrolled through her notifications, she saw an earlier unanswered message from Oscar. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she opened the conversation.

pastry boy 🥐
if you up for it
let me know when your back
would love to see you before spa!

In her slightly buzzed state she didn't bother to check the time before she typed out her response.

firecracker 💥
just saw this.
i just got back.

She threw her phone to the side not expecting to see a response from Oscar but her phone pinged again.

pastry boy 🥐
mind if I pop by?

She knew she wanted to see him and even though she was tired they could spend a bit of time together.

firecracker 💥
provided you don't knock on my door.
this time!!!

pastry boy 🥐
hands up emoji

Aelina chuckled at his response. The idea of sneaking Oscar into her room again felt exhilarating, like a thrilling secret shared between them.

firecracker 💥
okay but be quiet
don't want to wake up
the whole floor

pastry boy 🥐
promise
will be as quiet as a mouse.
see you soon.

Aelina quickly changed into a cozy set of pajamas and walked up to the door to make sure she opened it right away.

Minutes later, her phone vibrated in her hand, a text from Oscar telling her he was here. She pulled open the door and grab his hoodie to pull him into the room before shutting the door. She turned to find Oscar standing there, a mischievous grin on his face.