↳ 18. 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘹

okay firsts things first, the monaco gp results are going to be very different from what the real race was like. i have nothing against estaban and it was awesome to see him win in the real 2023 gp but like i mentioned i'd be changing results around because this is fiction and i can do whatever i want, even though i wont touch max's season at all because i stand by what i said before. max's season was unmatched and he was incredible to watch, however i think charles deserves some luck here so he isnt going to get a penalty in this chapter like he did irl. thus changing the results of the race, plus a few other changes here and there. :P 

alrighty lovers!! onward you go :)

yours, Vi x

─── 🧡🥐💥 ──

Aelina had made it to Monaco late Friday night and was ready to get into the race weekend, done with all the shit that came with dealing with Grey

Aelina had made it to Monaco late Friday night and was ready to get into the race weekend, done with all the shit that came with dealing with Grey. She was glad that the courts were on her side and that she wouldn't have to deal with him. Willow had called her apologizing for her brother. Willow's mother, who was also Grey's mother called her two both of them wanting her to stay clear of him while the courts worked on the legal case. Having done her bit, she was now going to focus on hopefully getting into the points at Monaco.

Monaco was not an easy track to drive and having missed two practices was going to cost her but at least they run the car with Alexi who had the same driving preference as Aelina so they could get the car set up and Aelina was going to give her most for the rest of the weekend. She was staying at Carlos's apartment for the weekend. She had just climbed into the guest bedroom bed when her phone buzzed. She turned and grabbed her phone from the side table to see an incoming call from Logan.

"Hello," she said, so tired and ready to pass out.

"Lins, did you fly okay?"

"Yeah, mate, I'm just really wiped out. Do you think we can talk tomorrow?" she asked.

"Er, yeah..."

"Lo, what is it?"

"I'm just still a bit worried about everything, I'm ju—"

"Lo, would you like to have a sleepover, will that help you?" Aelina was teasing she knew that Logan was just worried about her but at the same time she knew teasing him was their way of defusing the stress, what she didn't expect was him to agree.

"Yes," Logan said, no hesitation at all.

Aelina let out a bit of a laugh. "Logan, its past eleven, we've got to be up early."

"Lina, you know how hard it's been worrying while you were stuck there dealing with all this shit alone."

"Logan," Aelina started but then paused. She understood how he felt, "fine. Get your ass over to Carlos's place."