↳ 33. 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺, 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺

[

so for all my filthy little sluts!!! i've tried to make it as artful as possible without going into too many details and its a lot softer than what you've read in mirrorball if you've read my other work. but that being said this entire chapter is just that them getting their freak on. so skip it if you are not comfortable.  i'll do a recap with out the funny business for the next chapter author note for those of you that dont wanna read this.

until then dont forget to comment. share and vote. 

please vote even if you skip the chapter.

🚨WARNING: SMUT!🚨

]

─── ⋆⋅🧡🥐💥⋅⋆ ──

As Oscar and Aelina stepped into their rental villa, the air crackled with an electric tension that seemed to hang between them like a tangible force. Their dinner date had been filled with stolen glances and lingering touches; each moment charged with a desire that had been building steadily throughout their trip. Aelina knew if she said something Oscar would wait patiently, just as he had done this whole time not moving past kissing and feeling each other up.

Now, as she stood in the dimly lit foyer of the villa, her eyes met his in a silent exchange of longing and anticipation. Her heart raced in her chest as she felt Oscar's gaze roam over her, his eyes dark with desire. She had picked a white off shoulder, v cut hip tie dress that had a huge slit on her thigh, paired them with white sandals and she knew Oscar couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Unable to resist the pull any longer, she felt Oscar close the distance between them in a single stride, his hands reaching out to grab her waist as he pulled her into a searing kiss. Aelina responded eagerly, her fingers tangling in his hair as she deepened the kiss, her body melting against his in a haze of passion.

Their hands roamed hungrily over each other's bodies, tracing the contours of muscles and curves with a desperate urgency. With each touch, the heat between them intensified, igniting a fire that threatened to consume them both.

This was new territory for them knowing so clearly what the other wanted, feeling so much emotion. Aelina could feel her ever nerve fire at his touch and the kiss, god was the kiss the most breathtaking kiss she had ever felt.

Breaking away from the kiss, Oscar pressed his forehead against Aelina's, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he struggled to regain control. "Aelina," he whispered hoarsely, his voice thick with desire. "I want you."

Aelina's heart skipped a beat at his words, her own desire burning hot and fierce within her. Without a word, she took his hand and led him to the bedroom, their footsteps echoing in the silence as they moved as one.