↳ 14. 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴

[hi lovers, new update for sour its not as long as i thought it was going to be but its drama packed i guess? so the chapter banner has both a croissant and firecrackers because its both oscar and aelina pov/ yay! also new character alert ;) and some oscalina content :D also new thank you banner made by moi <3 love you guys! x VI] 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🏁 .* :☆゚. ───

"Finally, I thought you were never going to show," Liam groaned and stood up from the uncomfortable looking lobby couch

"When you give me all of fifteen minutes warning and a vague text, what do you expect?" Aelina sassed back. "Where's Logan?"

"Waiting in the car."

"Okay and where are we going?"

"We are going out and you are not going to complain about the company. No. Matter. What." Liam stated in a matter of fact. Aelina did not like this idea. She already had an inkling as to what they were hinting at, and she really hopped her friends were doing what she thought they were about to do.

"What did you do Liam?" she asked as he dragged her out to the waiting Range Rower. Logan was in the driver's seat, with the windows down and Aelina could see just who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Nope. I'm going back—"

"Quit it Lins," the back window rolled down to show Lando. "Get in the car. We've all had it with the two of you and we just want to have one going evening out in town and the two of you are gonna have to suck it up and be around each other."

Oscar hadn't said anything, he only smirked. Aelina glared at him but made a move to get into the car and Logan let out a relieved sign. Liam got in after Aelina.

"Just so we are clear," Aelina started, "this is against my will and if anything, we to go wrong. I do not claim responsibility."

They all hummed in response to her, and she let out a frustrated huff and sat back in the middle seat.

"Also why am I in the middle seat, why could I get the passenger seat?" she grumbled.

"Because you took forever." Lando sassed.

"What Liam gave me less than 15 minutes. Do you think it's easy to look put together."

Logan just smirked at her in the rear view mirror and shook he's head besides her Liam softly jabbed her with his elbow. Aelina pouted but none of the guys gave up. After about another fifteen minutes of driving Aelina looked up from her phone.

"Is someone going to tell me where we are going?"

"Max's is having a party, Red Bull party but he told me I could invite whoever I wanted so that's where we are going," Lando said. "And I'm done picking between my friends so the both of you will have to hangout in the same group. Just don't talk to each other if that helps."