↳ 07. 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪 𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘹

[thank you for making this book cross 9K i love you guys so so so much. chapter not edited by close to 4600 words, i will be putting most of race weekends into one chapter going forward unless i need to divide it for dramatic effect. not alot of oscar here but next chapter is in melbourne :) sooo... we might get some oscar and aelina tension. its only the first couple chapters, i need to build up their animosity with each other in order for it to blow but we are getting there. tell me what you think of the new intro and outro banners :D i created them. as always please leave your comments and dont be a ghost reader. love vi x] 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🏁 .* :☆゚. ───

 ───

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

RACE WEEK WAS HERE. Tuesday saw most of the drivers touching down in Jeddah for the second race of the season. Grey had decided he was going to fly to Jeddah from LA to be with Aelina for the race, he felt bad is what he had told her. Honestly, she just didn't want to argue with him, so she let him join even though she hardly believed he was sorry.

She was excited to race here again, last year Liam had won the sprint and she won the feature race. So, she knew she had to work hard especially after her performance last race.

Wednesday was kept for simulator practice sessions and for social media content. Aelina was to meet her team at the Porsche motorhome at nine, so she still had plenty of time before she needed to be there. She texted her trainer and decided to head to the gym since Grey was still sleeping.

"You look like your deep in thought," Liam said walking over to her.

Aelina was on the treadmill. "Hey, didn't see you get here."

"I just got here, what's on your mind?"

"Grey's here. Not sure what is going to upset him this time around."

"You can't let him keep treating you that way."

"I know. He just, I don't know. He isn't always like this."

"I get that, but he isn't nice to you either."

Aelina shrugged continuing her steady jog. "Are you ready for today?"

"I mean, I'm excited to do team bonding content, not sure how the fans are going to be." Liam stepped onto the treadmill besides her. He started with a slow walk. "Where's Theo?"

"He said something about making a plan with Ben." Aelina turned to look at Liam. He was dressed in a muscle tee and shorts, while she was wearing a sports bar and leggings. Her hair tied back in a bun; Liam had a headband to keep his hair out of his face. Them working out together took her back to F2 and F3 days, a smile made its way onto her face. "I miss F2 days when you, me, Logan, Doohan and Drugovich hung out."

"Man, it feels like forever ago. Even if we are all here, I hardly see them." Liam stated.

"Yeah," Aelina trailed off. "I wonder what hotels they are holed up in."