Living together

Dabi POV

I woke up the next day hoping it would be a smooth day. I went down and had eggs and toast with Keigo and then followed him to work, as his bodyguard of course.

Everything went smoothly, he went and met with some clients and they discussed business which I didn't quite get but whatever it was seemed to go smoothly, it ended in them agreeing on the terms, and ending the meeting. We grabbed lunch went back to his office, the dday went by pretty soundly.

All I did was watch him work as I sat next to him. I played a game on my phone when I got bored and he didn't mind, he asked me how to play it and I taught him. The day went pretty smoothly all things considered.

Then we went back home and I went to my room.

Hawks POV

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the best part was, Dabi was with me. I got ready for my "job" and went down to breakfast. We ate and he followed me to work.

He even leaned on me when he played this game on his phone, he looked quite cute, as he focused his attention on the game. I was like...

Just as I ate in my room thinking of the day, my window shattered.

SHit

Before I could react one of them used their quirk to grab me, if this was a normal day, I would've used mine to get away but...

"The famous mister keigo, he looks quite weak and scrawny" said one of them

"What in th-" before I could finish my thought Dabi breaks in my room as he looks at us.

The guy as me in a tight hold, my back against his chest as a knife lays on my neck. My arms forcefully held by his, if I truly wanted to, this amateur would be dead, even without my quirk, killing this punk would be easy, but I can't reveal anything to my Dabi.

"What are you doing with him, let him go or I'll make you" Dabi says as he gets ready to spring into action, he looks so heroic, if I could I would take a photo of him and hang it up right now.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt him" says the the guy still holding me

"What do you want" I day coldly

"Nothing, but I feel like my boss would like you're well known to support the people, it would be useful to have you. If I bring you to the boss he'll give me a promotion for sure" he says

"A what now" Dabi asks confused

"A promotion-" he says as I cut him off, "So you're here to kidnap me for a stupid promotion because you think your boss could find me useful. Who is this stupid boss of yours?" I ask

If his boss can't even control their underlings then they are completely and utterly useless. A fool would pick a fight with me.

"My boss is the great Hawks, leader of the LOV" he says proudly