Introductions

"Pro hero Dabi saves over 100 people from a forest fire on Seketo Peak!" The news reporter announces on the radio, "Isn't that the place that All Might saved you?" Eri asks curiously. "Ya, it's where my dream was born, and which one would you like?" Dabi responds, holding up 2 sets of Eri's pjs, "The yellow ones with All Might!!!" she squeals.

"Hey guys, I brought snacks" toga smiles as she enters the room, "and I got a movie" twice exclaims as he walks in right behind her pointing to the new Barbie movie dvd he was holding in his other hand.

"Amazing" Eri says as Dabi brushes her hair with a faint smile, "hmmmmm" Toga says catching twice's attention. "What?" Twice asks putting his elbow on her shoulder using her for support. "Doesn't Dabi look like he is having fun taking care of Eri? I'm starting to think he likes her more than us" Toga whispers into Twice's ear

"Now that you mention it, he does love taking care of Eri, it's like he is her father" Twice widowers back to which Toga quickly replays, "Don't tell Aizawa or we might just be planning Dabi's funeral" "If we are I would recommend putting some midnight roses on his casket ⚰️ "

"What are you idiots whispering about?" asks Dabi as he puts Eri's hair into a ponytail. Toga and Twice look at each other and then at Dabi and stay quiet, "Thanks Dabi, I'm going to put my night-suit on in the bathroom" says Eri walking into the bathroom with her All might pj's.

"Nothing much, we were just talking about how much you would be a great parent" Toga says nudging Dabi and smirking as Dabi turns a little red. "Awh, your blushing" twice says in a teasing tone

"Shut it" Dabi says as he takes the dvd from Twice and puts it in the DVD player.

_____________________________________

Switching to the league of villains aka Hawks

"We got the files you requested " says Spinner as he politely hands some files to Hawks, who was sitting on a gold platted throne chair glaring at his phone, "ok" is the only word he musters as he takes the files and puts his phone down

Hawks opens his mouth to speak,"How's my-" but is cut off by Shigaraki entering the room replying to his half spoken question, "He's having a movie night with Eri and 2 of his close friends at his place"

"Alright" Hawks answers as he thinks about Dabi, he can't help but smile 😃.

He thinks of the hero as he opens the files and throws them screaming, "Kill them" in calm but menacing
way, "If they think they can touch what's mine they are so wrong, use them as an example, No. One. Can. Disobey. Me." he says as he stares at spinner waiting for him to pick the files up off the floor.