Bonding

CREATORS NOTE: I am sorry for not posting in a while but I'll be posting more often. I'm grateful to the people who continue to read and support my series. Also, thanks to the people who commented and asked me to continue writing, I would probably have discontinued this series if you guys didn't, so thank you guys. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

"That's great doctor" Hawks says, "I'm sorry" he continues,

"Anyways, I'll get going" Dr. Clinton announces and he walks out, closing the door.

"So-" Dabi tries to speak up but is interrupted by hawks blurting out

"I thought I was going to lose you"
"I was so worried"

DABI POV
"You don't have to worry" I say with a smile, when was the last time someone was worried about me? He looks like he is about to cry. He reminds me of Shoto when he was younger.

Oh right Shoto, I wonder how he is doing. That brat

"Btw, does anyone else know about this?"

"What do you mean?" hawks answers

"Did you tell anyone?"

"Oh, I didn't... do you want me to tell your family?"

"nah"

"Ok, oh right. Are you hungry? I had someone bring this for you since I thought you might be" Hawks says as he grabs a burger and fries. 🍟 🍔

"One of my favorites, how did you know?"

'Because I've watched you eating it when you feel down. Its your comfort food and spaghetti is your favorite food. Especially the one that is made at the restaurant you regularly visit.' Hawks thought as he came up with an appropriate excuse.

" I just randomly guessed" Hawks says with a dumb look on his face as he gets up and puts his hands in his pockets.

"I'd wished you would"

"What" he responds

"Uh nothing"

Damn I was not about to say I wish he'd knew my favorite things.

Dabi get a hold on yourself, you are not just wishing this guy, this Guy.

This smug no good guy, what the hell are you thinking about Dabi. This guy, don't even start thinking of him and you. The hell am I on?! Did that nurse give me drugs or what. Why is his face, even with that mask, handsome.

THE HELL DABI???

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!! DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?!

I did not just say this sus guy.

I think I'm just high.

Ya

I look at Hawks who is staring at me looking confused.

"Are you alright" he asks

"Ya..." I respond kinda flustered

"Anyways, I really don't know how to express how much-" Hawks got cut off with his phone ringing.

HAWKS POV

Damn it, I look to see who's calling and he sees the words

Shigaraki calling...

I look at my Dabi lying helplessly and say, "I gotta take this"

"Oh no problem, go take it" he says kind of flustered

He looks so cute, I wonder what he's thinking about. I hope me.

I go outside to pick up the call,

"What is it Shigaraki"

"It's trouble boss, we need to have a meeting."

"What happened" I say as I snap back into reality, right now isn't time to be in a happy Dabi world, I need to take care of these matters first.

"I'll be right there, meet in the original destination"

"Ok sir, see you soon"

I hang up after we rap up our conversation.

I walk back into Dabi's room to see him looking at his phone.

I knock on the door as I peek in. As he looks up to me I can't help but smile.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Something happened at work but I swear I'll be back to see you soon" my dear Dabi

"Nah it's fine, you go" he says isn't he the sweetest.

"I'll get going then"

"Ok bye"

"bye" I say sweetly as I walk out.

Now, I have deal with those damn idiots.

They'll regret standing up against me. Even now, those damn old geezers and new comers don't know their place. They think they have a chance to take my throne.

Ha, they will die at my feet.

If anyone, stands in my way, then I'll kill them.

When Hawks reaches the location (still Hawks POV)

Shigaraki was waiting for me inside of the building. He stands up when he sees me and motions for me to sit down.

"So, tell me everything" I say as I sit down placing my forearms on my thighs, looking at Shigaraki.

"Well let's start with the assassin who attempted to take Dabi's life," as he said that I felt my jaw clench.

Shigaraki looked at me before continuing, "he was well, following the orders of one of All for Ones followers. We need to deal with them"

"Tch, those bastards, I'll kill them myself, and what about the preparations to take over Japan?"

"We should be able to put our plan into motion this by the end of this week. There are still a few things we need todo, and since you won't be here for the first chapter of the take over, I need to make some of my own preparations."

"Right, I'll personally deal with the important issues and the biggest threats for now, then I'll leave everything in your capable hands."

2 hours later...

"So that's final" I say as I get up.

Me and Shigaraki finalize everything and get to work, soon, everything will be taken care of, soon I'll be with Dabi freely.

It makes my heart flutter at the thought of it.

Dabi POV

What the heck was I doing back then. I was not just thinking of me and him together.

No
No
No
No

Touya Totoroki! Get your head on straight. I don't know anything about the guy.

Yet I was about to die saving him as he tried to save me. So we are a bit close...

No Dabi, that was just you doing your job as a bodyguard, nothing more nothing less.

My body moved on its own though, I wasn't thinking of anything.

Still! I was only doing my job.

Though I have to admit, seeing him so genuinely worried was sweet. He said he was a fan of mine, meaning he's been supporting me this whole time. He's nice to me and he's annoyingly fun to hang out with.

He was the first person, to try to save me even if that meant they'd get hurt. All might did save me but, it was like he would save everyone else, but him, he saved me because it was me.

He kinda reminds me of-

My thoughts were cut short as a nurse walked in.

Authors note*
The next chapter will be little one shot type scenes about Dabi's time in the hospital and this is the time where Dabi truly starts to fall for hawks, but due to not dragging this story out I'll skip it.