Uneasy

Dabi would feel uneasy on missions, he would feel as if villians would avoid him, or just let him capture them, avoiding hurting him or just giving him a few scratches. He would also feel *someone watching him when there was nobody there, or so he thought. He would skew over at Twice's place when he felt uneasy about his place or go to the UA dorms and sleep with Shoto in his room.

* Hawks would stalk Dabi in his free time or have someone stalk him and take photos of him.

Dabi had a creeping suspicion that something bad was about to happen in the near future; he felt that something was off, really really off, but just couldn't put his finger in it.

Crimes had stopped happening near Dabi and villains wouldn't appear near him because of Hawks, and his growing influence.

Dabi noticed this and opted to take a break from hero work so he could help train/teach at UA, he likes to see Shoto train and usually would help him train, he and Shoto began to get closer thanks to Natsu, plus as soon as Dabi became a pro hero he put Endeavor on a leash, he had enough power now to at least make Endaevor think twice before abusing his siblings, he had offered his sibling to move in with him but they refused because of personal reasons, but due to this they had gotten a lot closer as a family.

As he watched Shoto practice as he sat down leaning against a wall as he was being interviewed by a dark-green haired boy, "Please tell me how your last mission went." Deku asked with sparkling eyes. "Kind of weird honestly, it kind of feels like the villains are afraid to hurt me or something" Dabi shrugs "so I'm taking a break " he finishes, "That's weird" says Deku scribbling in his notebook, "How do you feel after becoming the no. 3 hero, and do you think you will go up in rank at the end on the year?" He asked

"I don't know, and I don't really care. I know most people think I want to be the number one hero since my father and everything but honestly I'd rather be a no name hero, I mean, I don't really like the spot like, well the hero spot light anyway, plus don't you wanna become the top hero?" Says Dabi

"Well ya, I would love to" says Deku, "Good, follow your dreams" says Dabi with a grin on his face as he  patted deku's unruly hair. "Say, it's quite boring here, let's go for a walk"