Hospital

As I stated before these are like little scenes of what happened when Dabi was in the hospital.

(BTW these are all from Dabi's Point of View)

MORNING

I woke up to find blue and purple flowers surrounding my ward.

The heck?!

As I look around I see a note on the bouquet of blue roses.

"Yo Dabi

I just felt like getting you these since you

like these colors and black flowers would've

been overkill. And before you ask, I'm sorry

I know I was supposed to go with you on a walk

today and I honestly can't at the moment. Plus

you told me you would like if someone gave you

flowers so there they are. Flowers as beautiful a

you well, not really but they are pretty. Again

I'm so sorry."

Ha, that idiot did he really send me this because he thought I would be sad he couldn't come with me on a walk?

He's such a... thoughtful... moronic....energetic...childish...thing.

If someone else saw this, they'd think me and him were a couple or something. Does he like me or something? Touya Todoroki, what in the world are you thinking. He's like that with everyone. Yup, he's just being friendly. Wait...

If he's just being friendly then why am I thinking about him like...

OKK no

Dabi think of something else, anything else. Try thinking of anything else.

Fever

"But Dabi seriously, you and Mr. Keigo aren't together?" says a nurse.

"I knowww, you to look so cute together like a couple out of a bl manga" responds another

"I don't know what you're talking about" I respond

"Its like the warm CEO x the hero!!! Just thinking about it makes me squeal, I'd totally binge read it" continues the nurse.

"He's just being nice" I respond, he-he's just nice to everyone, not just me.

"But you're different, like the time you got the fever, he insisted  on taking care of you the whole day and night." the nurse blurts out

"Wait, he was there?" I say shocked, I had no idea, he was even there.

"Ya, don't tell me he left before you woke up, he took care of you all night, never let go of your hand, neither did you" the nurse said teasingly.

"He..." I couldn't help but smile, it felt nice, knowing that.