Attack and contact

Deku's POV

Dabi seems to be lost in thought, maybe he really is thinking about Mr. Keigo, I think Mr. Keigo was fine, I mean he's nice and everything, he even helped me choose the milkshake flavors. The shop was also wonderful, I should go there with Kachan and Shoto sometime, it would be fun. Dabi seems to be in thought, I'll just let him be for now.
_____________________________________

As both of them walked they came across pro hero Best Jeanist, and pro Hero Endeavor. "Dabi! Deku!,  Come with us" Endeavor demands as Best Jeanist explains, "There's been an attack by the LOV."

Dabi quickly activates his quirk and uses his flames to sore across the sky as Deku follows close behind.

They soon reach the place there the attack was happening. All they could see was the vice in command, Shigaraki along with some other well known figures.

"oh, looks like we have company" says green haired lady wearing big gold loop earrings, she lets out a light beam from her finger targeting Endeavor since he was the first to arrive, the others follow suite.

Endeavor easily dodges the beam and Best Jeanist subdues the villain. All hell breaks loose. They now have the villains attention now including Shigaraki's, as Shigaraki was about to use his quirk to destroy he stops as he realizes that Dabi was among the hero's that came. He shouts, "Quickly finish what we came to todo and then retreat, don't touch what we're not supposed to, understand"

"Ok!" They agree, fighting breaks loose as it does, most of the villains run away from Dabi, not the number 1 hero at the time, but Dabi, this leaves the rest of the heroes confused, "Dabi?" Deku asks 'What's going on, they seem to be avoiding him, like they don't want to hurt him, they either let themselves be hit or simply letting Dabi capture them. Is this what Dabi was talking about?' Deku is deep in thought on this matter as he swings from building to building, like Spider-Man, with his black whip. Best Jeanist was subduing the villains the others defeated, he was also confused 🫤, Endeavor on the other hand, was questioning himself, 'Did they think his son was a bigger problem then him? Did they really think he wasn't a threat?' He had all sorts of questions running though his head, he thought about it carefully as he fought the villains.

As all of this was going on, Shigaraki took the files he needed from the safe, he was finished. He motioned to the other villains and they slowly started retreating.

Dabi chases then kicking one of them in the face leaving Best Jeanist to subdue them, he runs to the villains trying to make an escape but, just then, he's interrupted by person landing on his forearm, pretty shiny wings fluttering about, Dabi is taken by surprise at this mystery figue suddenly landing on him, as he looks closer he quickly noticed who it was, it's the leader of the LOV. Dread and excitement washes over Dabi, he is face to face with the enemies leader, he's ready for a comeback, he might have been out of action for a while but he hasn't forgotten how to fight. All the villains come to an abrupt stop 🛑, they quickly spot Hawks and wait for orders.

Shigaraki see's this and quickly motions for the others to get out of here, as he himself goes to keep the other 3 at bay. He swiftly moves to Endeavor and Best Jeanist by jumping/flying in the air, he's ready to fight them, he quickly lets out a decay storm that's not that big, but big enough to destroy some of the buildings around them and stops infront of them, Deku try's to come up behind him, but to no avail, Shigaraki quickly dodges their attacks as they fight, Shigaraki wants to keep 2 of them at bay so he can take care of them one on one.

"He plans on dealing with us one-on-one, no one can beat him in a battle like that, we need to work together!" Best Jeanist deduces, "You took the words right out of my mouth" responds Endeavor as he launches 🚀 fire beams at him.

As they fought Shigaraki, Dabi was left alone with Hawks, he sits perched on Dabi's arm as he stares into his eyes, Dabi snapping into reality quickly shakes him off as Hawks land on his feet.

'He feels familiar' Dabi thought as he got into fighting stance, his bright turquoise eyes not leaving the villain for a second, watching his every move.

Dabi's POV

I can't help but feel like I've seen him somewhere before, no that's not it, his stare on me feels familiar. It's creepy, it almost makes a shiver go down my spine. How exciting!!! This should be fun.

I see the the guy's arm go up, "Hey, now. I don't want to fight" he says, his voice feels, strangely nice 😊.

Yuck 🤢 am I seriously saying that about this guy?!

"Then what do you want?" I ask as I move to see what the others were doing, still not letting him out of my sight for even a second.

They were busy fighting Shigaraki, "I simply want the files, for my goal of course!" He responds with a smirk, his face is annoying, his smile on the other hand, somehow felt genuine, it almost made me drop my guard.

He's good. Damn it , I don't think I could win in a fight against him. I might lose if I do fight him, and the others are busy. It's best if I don't start a fight but talk to him, not like I can do talk-no-jutsu like Naruto 🍥 but, I can still try to find out his goal.

"May I ask what that reason is" I ask as, he almost  laughs, "I have many, well mainly 2" he says putting up 2 fingers up with his dark black gloves 🧤.

"Can you tell them to me " I said trying to sound demanding but not to demanding. Just like a normal hero would sound in this situation. I didn't want to come off as scared, or excited, or nonchalant. As I was reasoning with myself he interrupts me.

"Well if you want to know, then I'll tell you." He starts as he grins, his eyes staring at me as I stare at him. "Continue" I say still in my fighting stance, this was getting a little tiring, well I'm used to it but still, it's awkward talking while he's standing formally and I'm in my stance. Though, I have to be careful, this guy, as harmless as he seems, is still the most dangerous villain.

"Well one, or my first goal is simple. It's to destroy the heroes, more accurately, the hero system. Though I'm sure you're already aware of this." He sighs as he puts his hands into his pockets causing me to flinch, I'm getting tense, too tense, he doesn't seem dangerous at all, he seems like a normal lazy guy. I don't like it.

"So you want to send Japan to the pits of hell, you know how many people would lose their lives or get injured? Just how sick can you be?" I spurt getting a little angry 😡.

Hawks POV

"Oh come on now, do you really think I'm that evil? I'm not doing this for fun now. I'm simply doing it for, well you don't need to know right now, after all I don't want to hurt your feelings~" I say as I smile, I don't want him to know all my reasons right now.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT" he screams, oops, I accidentally pressed his buttons. Ha, he's still cute though. "Oops, looks like I said more than what was necessary, I'm sorry" I apologize, "I seem to have stepped in your boundary, please know I didn't mean to offend you, that wasn't my intention, I do hope we can get along" I quickly do a little bow before I tell Shigaraki, "Since we're done here, let's go" I motion for him to leave with me as I turn around to leave.

"Where do you think your going?" Dabi's soothing voice says, "Would you like me to stay?" I say in a teasing manner. "Well ya, I'm going to capture you" he says activating his pretty deep-blue flames 🔥

"Unfortunately you can't, well not right now at least, maybe after a while, but unfortunately I'll have to leave you for now, I will see you soon though" as I say those words, I  slowly whisper to myself, "I'll be the one to capture you soon, very soon" I feel my gaze sharpen as Shigaraki speaks, "Wow, it was fun while it lasted, you guys aren't half bad, you actually landed a few hits on me" Shigaraki teases as he flys next to Hawks.

"Wait you can't go" Dabi yells as me and Shigaraki make our escape. "We'll meet again," I can't help but wave good bye to him as I release a smoke bomb 💣.

Dabi's POV

I try to run to where the 2 of them were standing but to no avail, they were gone. "Touya, don't let them get away" the old man screams, "They already left" I respond nonchalantly. Last thing I need is him telling me how to do my job.