He's mine

Hawks has been infatuated with Dabi ever since he met him, he loved the way Dabi looked as he smiled, the way he would calmly answer questions on interviews, the way his voice sounds, absolutely everything about him. He wanted to make Dabi his, and only his.

He wanted Dabi to only speak his name, to relay on him, todo everything with him. Hawks wanted himself to be Dabi's entire world, he almost kidnapped him many times, but, he would stop himself before he could. He didn't want Dabi to hate him. He wanted Dabi to be happy, he didn't want to be the one who takes away Dabi's smile, he would rather die before doing anything like that.

Although Hawks wanted Dabi to be his, he also wanted Dabi to follow his dreams and become the number one hero, something he dreamed about as a kid.

_____________________________________

Hawks left his office and went to his room, as he lays on his bed he looks at the memory board he has of Dabi, all sorts of photos of Dabi pinned to it. Photos of Dabi walking down the road, in an interview, in his house, sleeping, you name it. Hawks had photos of Dabi doing almost everything, even changing.

Hawks let out a slight moan as he thought about Dabi, he wondered how he would be under him, Hawks was about to reach his limit, he quickly got up and grabbed his laptop todo work before he decided to kidnap Dabi.

_____________________________________

Dabi sneezes as he lay in bed with Eri hugging him and Twice hugging him from the back. "Bless you" Toga says holding Eri's hand "You know if you sneeze that means someone was thinking about you" she says as they lay in bed drifting to sleep. Dabi couldn't couldn't help but shiver at the thought of someone thinking about him at this time, it was almost 1am, after watching the movie Eri feel asleep and the 3 of them stayed up talking about random stuff laying in bed.

In the morning Dabi woke up to a knock on the door, he got up to answer it and it was Aizawa with Present Mic, "Where's our dear Eri?" Present Mic asks as Dabi lets them come in, "She's asleep" Dabi says rubbing his eyes before letting out a yawn.

Dabi often babysits Eri as Aizawa as missions he had to go to and Eri prefers to stay with Dabi as he was one of the hero's who helped take Overhaul down and the one who comforted Eri after everything happened.

_____________________________________

Hawks watches as the villians who had hurt Dabi were tortured to death and put on display for all to see, Hawks wasn't the type to let anyone touch his Dabi, the villians had attempted to kill Dabi knowing full well of what he meant to Hawks.

It was an unspoken rule amongst the villians to never mess with the league of villains, they were absolute, to the point where even the hero ageny had made them their top priority ever since they killed, completely destroyed and eliminated the hero public safety commission under Hawks orders.

Hawks used to work there so he knew where it was located, he knew their secrets ever since he left the program after AFO faced his death.

Hawks had finally gathered almost all the villains in Japan to work for him, he signed an agreement with all of them as they swore their loyalty to him, and if they didn't cooperate then they would be killed by having their hearts ripped out and fed to wild animals.

Hawks had become a force that was bent on taking over Japan, he had countless figures on his side, whether it be former heroes like Lady Nagant, well-known ideology villains like Stain, or businessmen in he met through his work like the CEO of one of the most popular hero costume manufacturers. Hawks himself was already quite influential, but with others backing him up, no one in Japan could possibly hope to go against him.

Hawks would soon become the ruler of Japan, a total tyrant, all for the sake of becoming someone Dabi can't run away from, or possibly hope to escape. Hawks could wait for now, he would let Dabi be free and do whatever he wants for now, because soon, all of Japan, and everything in it would be his, including Dabi, he could barely wait. Hawks wanted to wait till he was in control because then he could let his Dabi go anywhere because everything would be under his control, therefore there wouldn't be any reason to worry.