Minho is one of my closest friends. Jimin found him near the borders of dark kingdom around three and a half centuries before. My parents adopted him right away and since then we clicked well even though he is quite older than me. The friendship grew more strong when we attended the same teaching. Scarheart as our teacher, we had a good bunch of memories craved with each other.

Now thinking about it, I felt guilty to distant myself from him, just because I saw him with taehyung a bit too intimately back in the reconcilation party. I still remember there slight meet and then the dance, all successfully had plagued my mind into thinking that they are a thing.

This shouldn't really have tolled my emotions, but I couldn't help but feel jealousy crept into me that time. So, the best way to recede everything was to avoid the source.

I couldn't really avoid Taehyung so I distant myself from minho.

"Nothing much! I have been a little upset since Bogum's demise." I shrugged, it wasn't a lie either. I do feel gloominess everytime  thinking about him, which was almost everytime.

"Expected! I really miss him" He returned the grief, his eyes quickly moving to the father as he bowed after noticing his presence.

My eyes subconsciously diverted to mother's neck, praying internal for necklace to be there. I relieved a heavy exhale that I don't I was holding when the necklace gazed back at me. As always; lusterous and shiny.

"Well, it is good Jimin is also here. He is going to accompany you, jungkook!"
I looked bewildered at father, unable to comprehend any of his words. My eyes flickering at Jimin who reciprocated my expression, my eyes following his long neck, expecting a shiny dangling thing there.

But there was nothing! Anxiety quickly kicked inside me, I don't want to think about it but questions keep bombarding my mind. Not any of  them in favour with Jimin,

Where is his royal necklace? Does the necklace we found in the cave belongs to him?

"Jungkook, what happens, son? You look paranoid!" Mother's voice brought me back, I quickly paid her a stare before shakinh my head,

"Nothing, I was just wondering......" I paused, My eyes quickly searched Jimin before locking into him, "...where is Jimin's royal necklace? He is not wearing it! "

Jimin widened his eyes, his little fingers instantly fumbling around his neck before he signed deeply.

"I-I think I forget it in my restroom. I have a bath just before I came here! " He stated while looking at me, I nodded curtly in return.

'Why was he looking so nervous? I hope it is not what I am thinking!', I pondered before flinching back when dad's voice resonates across the silent room.

"Wear it Jimin after I am done with you two!......" He reassured, his eyes boring back again on me, voice deepening and taking a serious turn, ".....I have got to know that the mythical spell stick is with some human"

"WHAT! " Mom exclaims beside me, I flinched at the loud voice, my hands absentmindingly covering my ears.

"Yes honey! It is with some half breed––half human and half witch! " He clarifies further, his eyes flickering from mother to me,