prologue

"Stupid mom, stupid dad, stupid fucking school," Michael mumbled to himself as he wandered around the crowded airport. Because of his terrible grades and the fact that he barely ever showed up to class, his parents decided to send him to a boarding school in Boston. Australia to Boston. That's 10,592 miles traveled. All to go to a boarding school that Michael didn't even want to be at. Michael wanted to be home with Harry, Louis, and even Zayn! But no, he was stuck 10,592 miles away from them.

Michael stomped over to the baggage claim. It took him a solid 10 minutes to even find his suitcase. It was stupid of him to get a black bag- all of them looked the same. Once he finally grabbed his suitcase, he walked over to the pickup area.

Michael's eyes scanned the area. He sighed long when he saw a man dressed in a suit holding up a sign with Michael's name on it. He had shaggy grey hair and looked oddly cheery.

Michael walked over to the man. The man gave Michael a big grin and put the whiteboard under his arm. "Hello! You must be Michael!" The man held his hand out for Michael to shake.

Michael looked down at the man's hand. "Uh yeah, that's me." He said. He slowly shook the man's hand.

"I'm Mr. Dana! I'm the vice principal. It's lovely to meet you!" Michael shot Mr. Dana an awkward smile and nodded.

"Let's get to the van, shall we?"

———

The walk to the van consisted of awkward small talk from Dana and Michael, giving short answers.

"Now, you know you're going to have a roommate, correct?" Dana said as he hopped into the front seat. Michael opened the back door and hopped in.

"Uhm- yeah. Who am I rooming with?" Michael said as he closed the door. Dana shrugged.

"Mrs. Wynn will tell you that when we arrive. For now, sit back and relax; this will be a long ride!"

Michael grumbled as he put his headphones on. He opened his phone and put on his playlist.

"Great..."

———-

Hey everybody! (Pun included)
This is obvi a muke fic with a side pairing of cashton. The boys all look like their 2016 selves.

I also go to a boarding school so a lot of these experiences come from me!

-R