Chapter 20 : Y/N in Danger! :0

I’m currently at Sunye’s house. We are getting ready for the party. I didn’t want to put makeup but after her insisting me for a good amount of time, I finally agreed and let her put makeup on me.

-“Looking like someone can not take their eyes off of you tonight~” She said and smirked which I saw through the big mirror in front of us.

By the way, this girl has a whole big makeup room where we are right now. No wonder she’s obsessed with makeup.

-“Then let me just wipe it off!” I was about to rub my palms over my face but she was quick enough to grab my hands.

-“No no! It’s okay! I’m not putting heavy makeup anyways!”

-“And you call this ‘Not heavy makeup’?!” I said.

-“Ugh let me just finish it up~”

______

We arrived at Jake’s house. Me and Sunye came together, I heard the guys have already arrived. I mean- you know who I’m talking about- 🙂

There are so many people as usual. We went inside. Soon, Sunye got pulled away by Matthew as he wanted to talk with her. He was even calling her several times on the way.

After she went, I realized I’m standing there alone at the big hall room. Loud music blusted my ears as I examined the whole place. Everyone was doing various things.

I spotted Ricky, gossiping with others while sipping on drinks. I can’t but admire the way he looks. Isn’t he the sexiest guy I have ever seen in my life?

Oh God! I should stop!

I felt disappointed with myself for thinking like that. But suddenly someone’s voice startled me.

-“Hey Y/n! Why are you standing here alone? Wanna try this?” Felix said offering me a glass of orange juice.

My favourite!! He got good memory!

I took it, -“Just watching everyone from here~” I said with a warm smile before taking a sip of the juice.

It didn’t feel awkward talking with him like before as he got a girlfriend already. He was sipping on another drink. We were gossiping and laughing about random things.

Ricky’s P.O.V. :

I was gossiping with my guys. I looked around to find Y/n. Suddenly my eyes caught her, but wait- with another guy!!?

I looked closely and it’s Felix. What are they laughing about!? I widened my eyes.

As I was about to get up, suddenly Gyuvin pulled me,

-“Come outside for a while, Ricky! I have a important task to do” He said.

-“What!? I have more important task to do than yours- Noooo~” I said but he kept dragging me with him.

-“Just for a while! Let’s go!” He said.

I looked back at Y/n. She’s gossiping with Felix so normally as if she hadn’t been ignoring me for 6 days!

I will see you Y/n! You are being too much!

I thought and gave one last glare at their direction.