𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 : 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻

Third Person's P.O.V :

At outside, they all stands in a circle.

-'We need a plan! We can't let her win!' Sunye says like some mafia leader, planning for a great deal.

-'Its been already 1 day!'

-'Yeah I thought she can't even stay for one day!' Hanbin says.

-'Yeah listen, We need to make her meet Ricky. I know he can make her speak up somehow and yayy she will lose once she talks!' she says

-'Yahh traitor!! You just said her that you didn't want her to come because she may have to meet Ricky!' Matthew says pointing at her.

-'You want to see the drama? Then shut up', She says pointing her finger back at Matthew.

-'We surely will gonna make her confess this time! Let's not let go of this chance!' Sunye says clapping her hands.

In the middle of their plan, Ricky suddenly shows up from nowhere.

-'Heyy! What's up everyone!' He says running up to them.

-'Heyyy!' They shouts and waves at him.

Ricky examines all of their faces but can't find Y/n's. It's been more than one day since he haven't seen her around. So he asks straight away,

-'Where's Y/n? I have a break and I guess I can meet her!'

Hearing that, everyone starts looking at each other's faces.

-'Umm.. Yeah! She's at the classroom. You can go there!' Sunye finally says pointing towards the classroom.

-'Oh thanks!' Ricky says and a joyful smile creeps onto his lips knowing he can finally see her after a while.

Everyone watches as he runs towards the classroom. They all starts exclaiming!

-'Yeash! Finally!' They all hi-fives with each other.

But as he is halfway towards the classroom, suddenly Jungwon, one of his friend comes running to him.

-'Heyy let's go! We need to hand this paper to Mrs. Lee', he says to Ricky and starts pulling him.

-'Uh but I'm going to meet Y/n~' Ricky tries to say while pointing towards the classroom.

-'Come with me~ You can meet her later. We have work. Let's go!' Jungwon says.

Everyone watches Ricky, who's looking at them while being pulled away to the teacher's room by Jungwon.