𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 : 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Day one |

-At night-

Ricky's P.O.V :

I came back home and finished my homework. Now I will be going to bed. I already had dinner.

But now the only thought that lingering in my mind is of Y/n. So I take my phone and decide to text her.

I send her the text and wait for her reply while getting ready for bed.

__

Y/n's P.O.V :

I lay down on bed after doing everything. Now it's time for sleep! I badly want to go to sleep as I'm feeling so tired after finishing all the homeworks and partly of the assignments.

I take out my phone and look through my notifications. Suddenly a new notification come and I check it. My heart beats goes faster whenever I see that Ricky is texting me.

What should I do now? If I open, I can't reply anyways.

I don't want to leave him on read. So despite how badly I want to see the text, I try to put the thoughts away and try to sleep.

I finally fall asleep thinking about him.

And I guess I thought about him all night long.

Ricky's P.O.V.

She didn't reply although I saw her active. Is she mad? But I don't remember doing anything wrong. Maybe because I ruffled her hair yesterday? Maybe?

Ugh! I don't know..

Thinking about her all night long, I don't know when I fell asleep.