𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 : 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗲?

We all are at the empty classroom after school. We are preparing for a game of truth and dare. Although I hate this game but these people would never leave me alone.

I'm with my friends group.

-'I have brought a bottle!' One of them said while taking out a bottle from his bag pack.

-'But I need real one! Real soju bottle!' Sunye said while pouting her lips.

-'But I'm not allowed to buy one' Yujin replied.

-'It's okay Sunye! I'm going to become an adult in a month! Then I will buy a pure 'Real soju'!' Gunwook said and Hi-fived with Sunye. Sunye who is too happy about that even though she still have years to become an adult.

Suddenly Ricky came running with all his might and we all turned our head towards him.

-'Guys! Mr. Kim called me to the principal's office after school. So I can't play for today!' Busy as heck as he's the class president.

-'Hey!' He said to me and ruffled my hair, ruining it all.

-'Ughhh! You know I hate it!' I shouted.

-'That's why I did it!' He shouted back while running outside the classroom.

-'When are you going to confess? I'm waiting for the day!' Sunye, one of my closest friend said after Ricky had left.

-'Yeah we all are waiting for the day!' Everyone shouted after her.

-'Well after I die' I replied sassily.

-'You know the answer! So why are you so afraid to confess it?' Sunye asked.

-'Yah! I'm not afraid! And can't he do it already? He also isn't saying anything so why would I?'

-'I'm so done with you' Sunye said and I just rolled my eyes.

We started the game finally. Yujin spined the bottle.

-'Sunye and Matthew!' We know the drama will begin.

-'Truth or dare?' Matthew asked her.

-'Dare~ I'm not scardy chick like you all~' She said flipping her hair.

-'Yahoo! You have to buy foods! We are going to the McDonald's!

-'Wohoo How easy~ You know I'm rich~~' she said dramatically.

-'Yahh that's my dialogue! Matthew said and pouted.

-'Why are you copying me?!'

-'What? When did I copy you? I never copied you!' Sunye said.

-'You just did!'

-'I didn't! That was my dialogue before you were born!' She said.

-'So you were born before me?!' Matthew said with wide eyes.

-'Enough guys! Let us play!' Gyuvin stopped the two and continued the game.

This time the bottle stopped at me and Sunye.

-'Truth or dare?'

Shit! She's already smirking. I guess I'm in trouble~

-'Truth' I said.

-'Huh that's why I called you all scardy chick. Be brave! Be like me~ Come on, choose dare!' She said mocking me.

That got me!

Let's take a risk.

-'Okay I choose dare! You think I'm scared? Hell no!' I said with the attitude.

Sunye's eyes started glowing.

Aish! This gurl!

-'I have a big plan!' She screamed out.