𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱 : 𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅??

-"FELIX!!!?" One by one, we all hug him. He was our old friend who went back to his hometown Australia two years back.

As soon as his eyes lands on mine, he flashes a soft smile.

Back then, when he was here, he used to like me but I only saw him like a brother. I hope he doesn't feel the same still.

-"When did you come bro? You didn't tell us. That's sad~~" Hanbin says as Felix and Jake sit down. As there was an empty seat beside me, Felix sits there and Jake sits on the opposite side.

-"Where's the surprise then man~?" Felix replies to Hanbin.

-"He arrived yesterday night. He's currently staying with me" Jake says. Felix is Jake's cousin.

-"Great! That means a party is coming on our way!" Sunye says.

-"Absolutely! I was thinking about this too!" Jake says, who would be the one to throw the party at his place. This boy right here has a whole damn mansion all by himself.

Then we order food. I order just a chocolate milkshake as I don't feel like to eat anything else.

They start discussing about the upcoming party. At the time, Felix looks at me and asks,

-"Hey! What's up!? How have you been!?" I almost choked on my drink, hearing his sudden voice.

-"Yeah~ I've been good. What about you?"

-"Same. Everything's good" He says and flashes a smile.

-"Has Ricky been treating you well?" He suddenly asks, putting me off guard.

-"Umm... I mean we aren't dating.. yet.." I say.

-"What!? How can this be possible? Oh come one! You are lying!" He says.

-"Well I'm not. And don't ask why. It's a long story."

-"Haha fine~ I will get to know anyways." He says laughing.

-"Umm.. So are you dating yet?" I ask and soon regret my decision of asking him. But what he says next completely washes away my anxiety.

-"Yeah~ I've finally found my 'TRUE' love in Australia. It's our 1 year anniversary in a month~" He empathize the word TRUE which I immediately get what he meant and laugh along.

-"Oh my god! Congrats! I'm so happy for you~ Hope you treat her well." I say.

-"Of course I do!" He says and then we hear the door of the cafe being open and there comes the person I least wanted to face now.

Ricky and Matthew start coming towards our table. I immediately turn my head and ask Felix,

-"Hey! Do you still make those delicious brownies and sends them to Chenle??!"

I try hard to not look at front but I could feel Ricky's eyes burning at me.

-"Haha~ Why would you say that? Haha" Felix starts laughing and me too along with him.