𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 : 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗿

Day one |

I'm walking so carefully on the way to school. At any time, Ricky can come along and I would be in trouble. It's easier if I don't have to face him, right?

I think and focus on the street. I come near the school. When suddenly Ricky's voice startles me from behind.

-'Y/N! Wait-', I hear him calling my name, followed by some footsteps. I guess he's coming towards me.

So without turning back, I fasten my walking pace. As I'm clever, I understand that- if I run he would be curious about why I'm running away from him. So I'm just going to pretend like I didn't hear him.

I enter the school gate and start walking straight to the building with long steps.

__

Ricky's P.O.V :

I see her near the school, walking alone. So I call her name but she doesn't hear. She enters the school gate.

-'Y/n!?' I run behind her.

But before I get the chance to call her again, she runs and already goes inside the building.

Ugh maybe she's in a hurry.

I try to convince myself and focus on my own business.

I walks into the classroom and see y/n gossiping with her friends. So I don't go talk to her.

Then the teacher comes and everyone goes back to their own seats.

__

-After school-

Ricky's P.O.V :

The bell finally ring and everyone start leaving crazily. I look at y/n and see her leaving with her friends and laughing.

I come outside after getting done everything at the classroom. I see Sunye outside the school and approach her. Matthew is also with her which I haven't noticed earlier.

-'Hey Sunye~ Where's Y/n? Um.. and everyone?' I ask her.

-'Oh they left already. And Y/n also went home. She said she wants to go home earlier today. So yeah~' she says with a smile.

-'Ohh but weren't you two supposed to go together?'

-'Um yeah but I'm going somewhere with Matthew~ so she left with the others~ hehe' she says and I look at Matthew who also flashes me a smile.

-'Ohh okay then. I guess I came late. I had to do some works' I say scratching my neck.

There's a program coming up. That's why I'm more busy these days. It's not a program for the students, but it's for the teachers. But as a volunteer, I still have to do some works.

-'Yeahh I know! The struggles of being a class president and also a volunteer~' she says.

-'Hmm it's hard but I totally like my work~ haha'

-'Okay hyung! We are leaving now. Take care~' Matthew says suddenly and starts dragging her. He looks patient less.

He turns his head and winks at me.
Which I return with a thumbs up and they leave.

Every time I see them, I imagine me and y/n getting together. I wonder when I will be able to confess to her finally.