𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰 : 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗚𝘂𝘆

Day 5 |

Y/n's P.O.V :

The bell finally rings, indicating the end of the last class of the day. I gathered my things and came out of the classroom with Aerim. One by one, our other friends come.

We have planned to hang up at the nearest cafe. Since today is the last day of this week and tommorow is our holiday. So, it's time to relax!

We were already 7 people- Me, Sunye, Hanbin, Aerim, Gyuvin, Gunwook and Yujin.

We started walking towards the main gate.

-"Let's go Aerim~ You're going with us to the cafe" I said dragging her with us.

But before she could reply, Gyuvin calls out,

-"No- Umm... no.. She's going with me today.."

We all stopped and looked at him.

-"We have other plan. Right Aerim?" He says grabbing her wrist and brings her closer to him. She can't help but nodded.

-"Woa~~~~~!"

-"Ohhh~~~~~~!"

We all tease them and smirk.

-"Ugh! Shut up guys~!" Gyuvin says. They both look frustrated.

-"Okay I'm bringing her~! Have fun guys! Bye!" Gyuvin says waving his hand and run away with Aerim.

-"Bye bye~ Don't forget to kiss~" Sunye says, earning a light slap by me on her shoulder.

On our way to the cafe, I ask Sunye,

-"Where's Matthew?"

She says, -"He's with Ricky~"

My heart skips a beat in the mention of that name but eventually I act like I don't care and just walk which Sunye just giggles.

We arrive at the cafe and sit down. Soon enough, the cafe was filled with noises. We all start shouting like some crazy humans.

-"Guys! I have just tasted a new drink that day! It tasted so good! Wanna try?" Yujin says.

-"Yahh! Never believe him guys! That tasted like poison. Uack! I was about to throw up!" Sunye says.

-"That's not true! That only tastes poisonous to some people like you~"

-"And that tastes good to some people like you!" Sunye replies back to Yujin.

-"Yeah, good people like me" Yujin says proudly, pointing at himself.

-"No- bad people like you"

-"Guys! Stop being immature. What's up with you guys fighting over some small things?" I say.

-"As if you don't ever fight with Ricky over small things~?" Sunye replies.

-"What the hell! Why are you bringing him?" I say.

-"Because we can't bear you suffering alone~~~" Hanbin says. Everyone look at me with pity.

-"I can't with you guys!" I say, resting my body on the chair and crossing my arms. They are unbelievable!

At that moment, we hear the door being opened and Jake, one of our friend is coming at our way with another guy with mask behind him.

-"Guys! Look! Whom I have bringed here!" Jake says.

The guy put down his mask and we all exclaim.