Chapter 19 : Unexpected Meet

Day 6 |

We were at the shopping mall. We ate breakfast in a cafe on the way.

I had already chosen a dress for today's party. But there Sunye was, it had been already a hour yet she couldn’t choose any dress to buy.

-"Why don't you bring your boyfriend instead when you are buying something? Cause I can't with you~" I said, standing up from the chair.

-"No no no! Wait wait wait!"

She was going to the trail room to try on a dress for the 7000th times. She came back and stopped me.

-"Just a little bit~ pretty please~?" She pleaded with puppy eyes. I gave up.

-"Okay. But not more than five minutes" I warned and sat back on the chair.

-"Okay!" She said running speedily towards the trail room.

________

After hours of shopping, we were finally done. We ended up carrying a piles of shopping bags in our hand.

We were siping on drinks while walking to the last floor.

-"Look! Who bought much today!" Sunye said pointing at the bags in my hand.

-"Shut up! I just can't help it once I'm here!" I said siping on my drink while walking.

At first, I didn't have plan to buy much today as I still felt sleepy. But once I got over my sleppiness, I couldn't stop buying.

We sat to finish our drinks and were chatting. I turned my head sideway and suddenly my eyes caught Ricky's figure. He was roaming around the mall with Gyuvin.

My eyes widened. Seeing me staring steedily, Sunye also noticed and started to tease me.

-"You are going to lose~"

I moved away my eyes as soon as Ricky's eyes met mine.

-"Girls~!" We heard Ricky calling and waving his hand at us. He started coming towards us with Gyuvin.

-"He's coming!" Sunye said.

I got frightened. Seeing there's no other options, I quickly got up from the seat and hurridly ran away towards the exid.

-"Wait- Hey! Y/n!" Sunye called from behind but I kept running.

I exited the mall and quickly hide behind a tree outside. Soon enough, I saw Sunye also exiting the mall with those shopping bags.

-"Y/n?! Where did you go?" She caught me and came closer.

-"Hey dumbass! Why did you run away like that!? You should have just ignored him! Bruh!"

-"Where is he?" I asked back not answering her questions.

-"He's still there. He looked too confused that it looked like he had seen a dancing ghost!"

I looked down feeling sorry for him. Never thought I had to do something like this in this lifetime.

-"C'mon! Let's go~ You are unbelievable!" She said.