"They are my borther. Viraj and Aayansh."

Siraj nodded smiling.

"Kya wo ready hai?" Ranvijay asked.

"Yes. Come with me." He said waking towards his office. The Rawat brothers following him.

Siraj asked them to sit wheile he went to another room and after sometimes cane back with two beautiful blue emerald boxes.

He gave them to Ranvijay and said,"They are charmed just like you wanted. The colour of the pearls changes according to one's emotions.

Red for love. Blue for sadness. Purple for fear. Yellow is for cheerfulness and happiness. Green for jealousy. And black for anger.

Also there is a protection charm for you to know when the person is in danger. The bracelet will expands as the baby grows so you do not need to worry if it be be uncomfortable at some point as she grows."

Ranvijay smiled and said,"Thank you Uncle. You did a fantastic job."

********

Birla mansion.

Ranvijay came in holding Aayansh's hand with Viraj following him closely.

He came in the living room and the head butler welcomed him.

"Welcome Ranvijay sir... viraj sir and..." butler stopped as he did not know Aayansh.

"Aayansh, Aayansh Rawat, my youngest brother." Ranvijay introduced him and the butler smiled,"Welcome Aayansh sir." He said.

Aayansh also gave him his evergreem innocent smile.

"Baki sab kaha hai, kaka?" Ranvijay asked.

"Abhimanyu sir madam ke saath apne room mein hai. Arjun sir aaram kar rahe hai... baki krish baba ke kamre mein hai." Ranvijay nodded and then they went upstairs.

First they went to Abhimanyu and Akshara's room.

Aayansh is very nervous to meet Akshara. And somewhere excited too.

They went in and saw Abhimanyu sitting on the stool beside the bed holding a small baby in his arms. But he seemed troubled.

"Kya hua... itna sada chehra kyu bana rakha hai!" Ranvijay asked.

"Ran.... tumlog kab aaye?" Abhimanyu asked as he did not notice them coming.

"Bas abhi abhi." Ranvijay said walking towards the bed. He leaned down and kissed Akshara's forehead lovingly.

"Abhi... dekh na... is she really my daughter? She looks nothing like me." Abhimanyu said pouting."She should have something from me... but she is all akshu!"

Ranvijay chuckled. He took the small baby in his arms and kissed her forehead,"Jo bhi hai.... accha hi hai teri bandar wali shakal nahi milli... apni mumma pe gayii hai meri tara. Waise aakhe teri hi hai."

The baby smiled at Ranvijay.

Viraj came towards Ranvijay and said,"bhaiya... give her to me. I also want to hold her." Viraj said taking the little baby in his arms adoring her.

Viraj looked towards Aayansh and said,"aayu... come here! See... she is so pretty."

Aayansh hesitantly walked to Viraj and peeked.

He became stunned.

He poked the little baby's cheek and she is so soft,"She is like Mr. Bunny. So soft" Aayansh said.

Aayansh then looked towards his baba and innocently asked,"Baba can we take her with us... please? Pretty please!"

Abhimanyu's jaw dropped

BABY BROTHER जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें