He leaned forward and said, "I was the only one who ever made love to you."

"How could you say something like that so easily?" she asked, her eyes widening.

"Because that's what happened," he whispered seductively. "Don't you remember how we used to do it? We would spend hours feeling each other's touch and then I would drink your blood."

When she looked away and tried to get up because she was uncomfortable, he held onto her wrist to suggest something.

He wanted to take her through the events that took place when they made love for the first time and she hesitantly agreed.

Leaving her alone for a few minutes, he went upstairs to change his clothes, then came back in a different outfit.

"This is exactly what I wore during our first night and you wore that dress," he said.

"Is that why I felt like it's special?" she asked, looking down at it.

"Come," he said, holding out his hand.

After she hesitantly placed her hand in his, he took her to the dining room but she still remembered nothing.

When he brought her to the bedroom and she closed her eyes again, an image of it flashed in her mind.

He used that moment to take out her filthy old dress and when she opened her eyes and took it from him, she narrowed her eyes.

"This dress..." She trailed off.

He was certain it was working.

Suddenly, he kissed her passionately but quickly pulled away.

When he immediately started taking off his clothes, she closed her eyes. "W-what are you doing?"

Once he was completely naked, he got in bed, then said, "Try to remember what happened next."

He was certain he would soon see the Kaelyn he was used to. After a few seconds, she gasped in shock as she dropped the dress and he smirked, already seeing the naive girl he knew.

"Master," she said, her voice filled with emotion.

"Yes, My Pretty One. Come to me," he said, opening his arms while his lower half was covered.

Seeing that as a victory, he proceeded to kiss her passionately as soon as she was on the bed and took off her clothes. He thought it didn't matter what else was to come, he would always win when it came to her.

After taking off her clothes, she gasped at his touch on her vulva and his tongue on her nipple, once again making him smirk.

The whole time Kaelyn felt his touch, she couldn't wait for him to make love to her because it was usually so passionate.

When it seemed that he would finally make love to her, she anticipated the feeling of him moving inside of her.

But when he positioned himself by putting her leg on his shoulder, a triggering image flashed in her mind. It was of that same position, during her last moments alive as he bit her and she was in tears.

With everything now coming back to her, it left her raging.

"You.. It was you!" she yelled, trying to push him off but he was just as strong as her.

She was so furious that she couldn't stop yelling as he pinned her down on the bed.

"You only ever tricked me!" she cried. "I hate you for taking advantage of my-"

"Shut up and listen!" he yelled, looking down at her. "I had no choice but to kill you because you were already dying slowly. You grew weaker everyday and you knew it. Your return bothers me and complicates everything for me because no one has ever come back! Why did it have to be you?"