Volume 4: Enemies Doorsteps

*Entering the Story before the "Crux's Incursion" Incident*

*Meeko and Elena's POV*

*meeko and elena reached her fathers giant mansion, elena shook in fear as she steps farther in the hallway*

Meeko: Why are you shaking so much? 

Elena: I'm bringing a vigilante leader and an ex vice captain of the revolutionaries into my fathers home... I'm afraid he will disown me or even worse... Kill me. 

Meeko: Why would your father kill you? 

Elena: He has no mercy towards anyone. Especially me. He is extremely strict and will kill anyone even if it's his family or not. 

Meeko: I see. I'll protect you then. 

*elena smiles with gratitude and enters her fathers office with meeko by her side*

Elena: Father... I'm home now. 

Leon: You brought in a... Enemy in our home? 

Elena: Father, it's not what it looks like! 

Leon: Where is Mars?! You abandoned him didn't you?! 

Meeko: He abandoned you. He left to go after one of my crew mates. 

Leon: Why the hell would I believe you?! You're my enemy! It won't be that easy to convince me. 

Elena: It's true father... He went after his crew mate and left us. He is coming back after Meeko and we need to do something against him. 

Leon: Mars is going after him? Looks like I raised a better guard than a daughter. 

*elena in pure shock shed a tear hearing her fathers words*

Meeko: Hey... You can't say that to your own daughter! 

Leon: What would you know? I don't believe you're a father considering your age. So what would you actually know for telling me what or not to do. 

Meeko: From what I know. She is part of my crew now and she is under my protection! 

Leon: I know another part of your crew who doesn't have protection. 

Meeko: What do you mean?... 

Leon: Currently Project Z is heading towards their location right now... When you get back home you'll see a bunch of dead bodies in your doorstep. 

Meeko: Looks like you're underestimating them a little too much. 

Leon: And currently... One of the 7 leaders of the world has arrived. The leader of the west side of the world. 

*meeko and elena turns around to see the man who has been feared throughout the west part of the world*

Faultier: *yawn* Nice to see the right hand man of the revolutionaries right infront of me. You don't know how long we've been hunting you and your crew. But it looks like you've gained yourself a new crew too.