Volume 6: Unforeseen Bloodbath

*starting off before the battle against jammee and kropsyuu*

*Meeko's POV*

*leo then stands up to see meeko ready to kill him, meeko eyes filled with rage and bloodlust. leo knows it's not an easy fight but he believes he will win*

Leo: You are just a mortal. This will be a unfair fight, enjoy getting humiliated! 

Meeko: Keep talking. It just makes me want to beat the shit out of you even more. 

*as leo was about to kick meeko, meeko grabbed his leg again. meeko looked at leo with an intense stare and meeko said*

Meeko: You sure I'm mortal? 

Leo: Lucky grab! This might be your second one but this won't change anything. You will be completely dead to me and I will be wearing your skin and bones! 

Meeko: And I'm going to turn your bones to jello. 

*meeko then punches leo in the face and made his nose bleed*

Leo: Bastard. 

Meeko: Yeah, I get called that everyday of my life. It's basically a compliment at this point. 

Leo: You're weak. 

Meeko: I made your nose bleed smartass. 

Leo: I'll kill you. 

Meeko: Not if I kill you first. 

*Kropsyuu and Jammee's POV*

*the moment jammee kicked kropsyuu in the face and got sent flying outside empress amirah's castle, kropsyuu instantly started talking with jammee*

Kropsyuu: Jammee! Stop this! 

*jammee didn't listen and started kicking him until they ended up outside the kingdom. they are surrounded by nothing but a vast of desert lands*

*kropsyuu spitting out blood from all the kicking jammee gave him*

Kropsyuu: Why... 

Jammee: I should have killed you and not accepted your love. 

Kropsyuu: Jammee, Stop this. 

Jammee: Shut up! I don't want to hear you speak to me! 

Kropsyuu: Jammee! Just listen! 

*kropsyuu and jammee hears alarms inside the kingdom*

Kropsyuu: What the... 

Jammee: I guess your friends are also being reprimanded. 

Kropsyuu: This is getting annoying. 

Jammee: Why did you come back here?! 

Kropsyuu: I wanted to see you again. 

Jammee: I left for a reason and you came back crawling beneath my feet. How desperate are you, Kropsyuu?