Volume 3: Unknown Princess

*2 days after the chaotics encountered frevv, something interesting is happening from a kingdom of far away, in the cony kingdom, there comes a beautiful princess named jammee which every man needed. she was part bunny with bunny ears and a tail while her other features are like a human*

*the kingdom is affiliated and made peace and agreements with the government, being on their team their own people hunts down the certain people that are possible enemies of the cony kingdom and the government*

*then the princess's has been called into the kingdom by empress amirah, her very own mother*

Jammee: Yes, mother? You called? 

Empress Amirah: Yes my daughter. You have been given your next mission from the government to hunt down 5 certain individuals. Their location will be placed on your tracker immediately. 

Jammee: Yes Mother, I shall fill out the mission. I will make you proud. 

*switching over to the chaotics for a little story of where they are now  after encountering frevv and after the whole back story of jammees mission*

*it has been exactly a week after encountering frevv, they are all in a small event where yvonne and grand are having the time of their lives and meeko and frevv just walking around following the two, but kropsyuu seemed to be bored out of his mind*

Kropsyuu*groans* I'm bored! Why was dragged all the way here for a stupid event. 

Yvonne: Lighten up! Look how many sweets I have! 

Kropsyuu: Don't care!... 

Yvonne: Yeah because you're not getting some anyway... 

Meeko: Lighten up, You should enjoy this day yknow. 

Grand: Yeah, I've been eating nothing but corn dogs all day.

Frevv: That's not good. 

Meeko: You really haven't been digesting anything else? 

Grand: Nope. And I feel sick as hell. I think I'm gonna throw up. 

Yvonne: I told you not to eat too many corndogs! 

Grand: You can't control my life! Brat! 

Kropsyuu: At least I get to see something interesting happening today.

Frevv: I don't think you would want to see Grand throwing up. 

Grand: I'll throw up in your face! Kropsyuu! 

Kropsyuu: Do it and I'll knock your teeth out, bastard. 

Yvonne: Why not try to play a fun game, brother? 

Kropsyuu: Trust me when I say all these games are kid games. Plus they are all rigged 

Meeko: You're ruining it for the kid. 

Yvonne: Yeah, You bastard! 

Frevv: If you really want to leave you can go. It's not like we need you here anyway. 

Kropsyuu: Fine. You asked for it. 

Meeko: Where you going anyway? 

Kropsyuu: Back home.