Volume 4: Unexpected Date

*the date arrived sooner or later, kropsyuu, wearing something extremely formal for the date and has bought roses for jammee [meeko told kropsyuu to be polite and buy her something nice] , he walked towards the jugu café he told her to meet at*

*as kropsyuu walks in the café, he instantly saw jammee who is also wearing something formal and elegant for such a normal date. jammee sat there sipping on her coffee as kropsyuu walks up to Jammee and hands her the flowers*

Jammee: Oh? So you did get me something. For someone like you I didn't know you would even get me anything. 

Kropsyuu: Yeah, I'm more suprised you even got to the right Café. 

Jammee: You were extremely detailed with it. Plus this is the only Café close to a mall. Am I right? 

Kropsyuu: Yeah, You are right. 

Jammee: So now that I am here. What's your next plan? 

Kropsyuu: I was hoping we would go to a Carnival then the Movies then Hopefully a fireworks festival later tonight. 

Jammee: Really? All that? Let's switch the carnival... 

Kropsyuu: Is it bad? 

Jammee: Relax, You're with me! Come on. 

*Chaotics POV*

*outside the cafe shop, frevv, yvonne, grand and meeko are waiting outside staring at both jammee and kropsyuu*

Grand: So you guys gonna order anything? 

Frevv: We're here for the other two. Not for coffee 

Grand: I'll pay for it. 

Frevv: Then make it a decaf. 

Yvonne: Shush you two! Their about to leave. 

*the cafe door opens and jammee and kropsyuu leaves the cafe, passing them four. jammee walks ecstaticly and kropsyuu walking behind her*

Yvonne: C'mon! Let's go after them! 

Meeko: Right behind you! 

Frevv: So you gonna order? 

Meeko: Give me... Caramel Macchiato, Small. 

Grand: Got it. 

Yvonne: C'mon! 

Meeko: Coming! Give it to me later. *yvonne and meeko leaves*

Grand: So wanna go somewhere later after we get our drinks? 

Frevv: Lets drop by the arcade in the mall. 

Grand: Sure.

*Jammee and Kropsyuu POV*

*jammee taking charge of walking infront and kropsyuu walking behind her, kropsyuu still suspicious if jammee will still try to kill him after all it was her plan in the first place*

*after 10 minutes of walking, they got to a aquarium, kropsyuu is confused why they would even go to a aquarium. kropsyuu hates going there for being so bored in a aquarium and having nothing fun to do there*