Volume 5: Uniting With Loyalty

*2 hours in after leaving their homes they are all in the sky heading towards cony kingdom to get jammee, grand carrying meeko while flying, kropsyuu carrying yvonne while flying and frevv flying solo. kropsyuu completely quiet and yvonne just looking at meeko and grand with worry*

Grand: Uh, Meeko, should we worry about Kropsyuu? 

Meeko: He will be fine. He is a big boy. We should be more worried about the big "oni" behind us. He might look like a threat to this kingdom. 

Grand: Yeah, looks like he might even blow up the kingdom. 

Meeko: Who? Frevv or Kropsyuu? 

Grand: Both. 

Meeko: Yeah, I see that. We should be more worried at what's ahead, we don't know what we're up against. 

Grand: Aren't they just people with bunny ears and stuff? 

Meeko: I'm more worried about the powers of the people in the kingdom. Highly and more likely one of them is a atomic fucking bomb. We would all die in the spot. 

Grand: So what's our game plan anyway? 

Meeko: Our main mission is to get Kropsyuu's date. 

Grand: What's her name anyway? We didn't get to ask. 

Meeko: Hey Kropsyuu! What's your dates name again?! 

Kropsyuu: Jammee. 

Grand: Jammee?... Sounds about right. 

Meeko: Hopefully we don't get into trouble. 

Yvonne: Guys! Don't you think Frevv looks like a murder machine? Won't they think this will get their attention? 

Grand: Because he is! 

Meeko: Just don't put attention to it! 

Yvonne: He looks too damn intimidating! 

Grand: He is just like that! 

Frevv: I can hear you fuckers! 

Meeko: Sorry! I guess we shouldn't have put attention to it. 

*a few minutes later they see in the distance a gigantic kingdom, buildings so long that they reach the clouds, the land of the cony kingdom is extremely large it was like entering into a city that was built 30 years in the future*

*the main kingdom is covering 10% of the land and is so tall you can instantly notice it immediately*

Yvonne: Woah... Jammee lives here?! 

Meeko: It's amazing. 

Grand: We should probably find a landing spot. Preferably near the entrance. 

Meeko: Then let's go! 

*as they landed near the entrance. they were instantly reprimanded by cony guards who were holding gigantic spears*

Cony Guards: State your purpose! 

Meeko: We're here for a visit. 

Grand: Is it because of frevv? 

Meeko: Probably not. 

Cony Guards: We are not afraid to kill you here. State your visit.