petra story

8:15 pm

At dinning section with candles lit up everywhere with petra, Krista, section commander hange, moblit, Reiner, mikasa, and eld gin for petra tell them about section 23 look like.

Histoira: "what's section 23 look like, ms. Ral."

Petra: "it's a futuristic serect government organization underground facility underneath the whole paradis island."

They're shocked little bit surprised about section 23 it's futuristic serect government organization underground facility underneath the whole paradis island with second commander hange with crazy look expression on her face to hear that as Petra continues the story, "we saw garbage with strange vehicles getting built from engineers like Tie-fighters, transporters, speeder bikes, and everything."

Reiner: "wow I'm impressed about that."

Mikasa: "yeah it take forever to built those vehicles."

Eld: "you said it mikasa."

Petra: "eren surprised to see real life dinosaurs inside their pens first time.

Hange: " REAL LIFE DINOSAURS!"

Petra place her finger on her lips at hange and said very quickly, "sshh, eren is a sleep at bedroom with Levi right now." The rest agree with her to told Zoe be quite with eren and Levi sleeping in Coropal bedroom and she continues the story, "the head of section 23 is Armin arlelt who calm dinosaurs down as dino handler after that they send them to island zebra in equestria with other dinosaurs." Mikasa is in about the head of section 23 is Armin arlelt from original universe except for the others become surprised.

Reiner: "really who helped him make dinosaurs down."

Krista: "good question Reiner."

Petra: "it's wielder of kindness and wife of breezlemon, fluttershy, she helped him to teach Commation with animals back in their day."

Eld: "not bad."

Moblit: " It's thing to do that anyway."

Reiner: "nothing wrong with that."

Krista: "yeah."

She then continues story about section 23 to them with mikasa thinking about something to ask Petra tomorrow to hangout with eren at trost district if they okay with it.

[New chapter is out for tonight]