beware of timberline lumber Titan part 1

Timberline, Oregon 11:15 am on a Saturday

In deep of woods far from timberline, with M510 mammoth drive along just crushed the trees toward Titan pokemon location being following kingravemon, Titan pokemon drone, and mangagururumon from above the sky in 10 feet away, on upper deck balcony corporal Levi Ackerman & Petra holding eren in her arms to beautiful scene of the forests. Levi wearing regular green shirt, light brown shorts, and white socks inside hiking shoes. Got cap went backward on his head,Petra wearing sleeveless red flannel shirt into first knot to expose her belly, daisy Duke shorts, and woman hiking boots. Her hair into short ponytail from the back and wearing two different types of earrings in right ear, and eren wearing blue shirt with blue overall on and white socks inside sneakers. He got regular baseball cap on his head to cover his eyes from the sun.

Eren: "wow the forest look beautiful, ms. Petra."

Petra: "you said it kiddo."

Levi's rotom phone flew out from right pocket begin floating mid-air in front of them at 5 feet doing as they turn around to face it for a group picture when it took a picture of them and flew toward Levi right palm so they look at it.

Eren: "cool."

Petra: "what a great picture of us, right Levi."

Levi: "yup. (Thought) we're like a family in this picture. Me as the father, Petra as my wife, and eren as my son."

Then come out nowhere, mcSquizzy take a leap from tree branch to balcony with them to land on Levi right shoulder blade that caught of surprise from the duo and he think that squirrel got disgusting feet that climb from trees but he decided going along it.

"Enjoying the view."

They spotted friendly twilight sparkle & lighting dust enter the balcony bit and stop as Petra says to them nicely, "it very nice forest I ever saw in our live." McSquizzy said to her with Scottish accent, "thank you lass." But they can't understand he saying to her just making squirrel noise instead.

Eren: "we can't wait to see Titan pokemon for first time in your universe, ms. Sparkle."

Twilight: "you will little dude."

Inside the cockpit with two driver sitting driver seats driving the vehicle along with Jedi master geeta, liko, white ninja, Sarah, and pokemon professor waltz reading herba mystica section inside scarlet book to finding new type of herba mystica until he found it and say to them with discovery look, "I found new type of herba mystica that we're looking for?"

White ninja: "what kind of herba mystica is it, professor?"

Professor Waltz: "honey glaze herba mystica. It said the herba mystica taste like honey from beehive with sweet to gain boost attack rose into 51 percent."

White ninja: "not bad. Good thing we got bag of bread, lettuce, tomatos inside the basket at right corner of mammoth."

Geeta: "indeed."

A voice of kingravemon inside the earpiece in geeta right ear, "general geeta, we spotted timberline forest Titan in huge empty field at couple of miles from us." Geeta replied, "sounds good kingravemon, what kind of Titan pokemon is it?" He says to them very surprised, "it's tomahtops from mohavo region." Liko replied, "cool, let take Titan pokemon down."

Sarah: "you said it dudette."

In few seconds later, m510 mammoth already hit the brakes in opening entrance at 2½ feet at huge empty field with everyone exit the vehicle in front except for Jedi master geeta & professor waltz decided to stay inside the cockpit further notice when white ninja group walking for bit and stop to see timberline lumber Titan known as tomahtops.

Who standing in middle of field looking at them in 15 feet away with cold stare eyes that on cue for liko, Sarah, lighting dust, and twilight pull out pokeball in their hands, and white ninja transforms into dragon begins flying in the sky with ma...

Who standing in middle of field looking at them in 15 feet away with cold stare eyes that on cue for liko, Sarah, lighting dust, and twilight pull out pokeball in their hands, and white ninja transforms into dragon begins flying in the sky with mangagururumon and kingravemon for ground assaulted along with Titan pokemon drone.

McSquizzy: "I didn't see that coming."

They tossed their pokeballs in the air begins calling out their pokemon.

Twilight: "bisharp, I choose you!"

Lighting dust: "donkik, stand by for battle!"

Sarah: "empoleon, spotlight!"

Liko: "go cinderace!"

They come out from their pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against Titan pokemon while behind them at 6 feet away

Twilight: "use steel beam!"

Sarah: "bubble beam!"

Mangagururumon: "steel beam wave!"

kingravemon: "dark pulse beam!"

Timberline lumber Titan use protect to protect from their attacks for a second when white ninja use fire fire blast from her mouth straight down to him without being noticed and direct hit on top of his head is super effective and little bit damaged.

Lighting: "use Shadow ball!"

Liko: "will-o-wisp!"

But he use iron tail to swing and hit the attacks in the air for a second and explode after that, on cue for Sarah started to glow golden aura inside of her that alarm the trio and mcSquizzy as she summoned magical cloud above him in six feet away.

Sarah: "super fist of blabs-a-lot: it's raining like pin missiles and bubble beam!"

It pouring down on Titan pokemon with barrage of pin missiles and bubble, he getting hit everywhere is super effective and his health is 10 percent, after cloud disappear he look left to see medium large cliff in 5 feet away. He run toward it bit and stop begins looking at it that caught of surprise from professor waltz and geeta inside the vehicle

Geeta: "I sense herba mystica inside the cave what Titan pokemon looking for."

Professor waltz: "you're right geeta."

He use iron tail to crush the boulder into pieces reveal cave entrance and begins eating something glowing for a second and turn around begins walk back to the group bit and stop so he can power up to gain more powerful.

McSquizzy: "woah!"

Petra: "it's round 2, guys."

Liko: "yup."

[End part one in this chapter.]