after school plans

During 1st period break with students hanging out at hallway or heading to 2nd period especially nobara and her friends at Japanese math classroom in 3rd floor

Nobara: "you two got any plans for after school?"

Megumi: "me and yuji hanging out with satoru and suguru at the movie theater to watch a movie."

Nobara: "that's cool."

Megumi: "what about you nobara? You got any plans for after school."

Nobara: "I'm going to wild tera pokemon catcher orientation inside briefing room 2-A in 2nd floor at section 44 to be wild tera pokemon catcher."

Both of them surprise about nobara going to legendary heroine of universe section 44  from her original universe as wild tera pokemon catcher for first time, then megumi said to her prideful, "we're proud of you for joining section 44 who own by Webby venderquack from heroine of universes with other heads of section, they saved universes from shendu, his siblings, daolon Wong, tarakuo, oni generals, drago, tatus republic, and lisia legion of doom back in their day." Yuji said, "don't mention they defeated zero empire too as well, dude."

Megumi: "yup. I heard about captain arlelt is a dino handler to calm dinosaurs down and send them to Isla zebra in equestria."

Yuji: "yeah, he learned it from wielder of kindness, fluttershy in their day. I'm so jealous right now."

Megumi: "me too, buddy."

"Whistle."

They look at the door to see plasma pokemon rotom enter the class toward nobara desk and she said to rotom with kindness, "did captain venderquack send you here to turn my phone into rotom phone." He nodded his head to agree with her when she pulled out her smartphone and raised it in the air for him went inside smartphone as she raised it down to see her phone transform into rotom phone right front of them.

Yuiji: "so cool, you're smartphone transform into rotom phone that's mean it got pokedex too, right."

She flip over the back to see rotom phone face begins replied back to him with jack McBrayer voice, "you are correct, friend, but keep a eyes out for every type of wild tera pokemon somewhere in the city especially Giganatamax phenomenon it turned pokemon goes Giganatamax." Yuju replied, "you got it dude, I want to see dna Digivolve form for first time."

Megumi: "me too."

Housebroken universe 2: adult animated sitcom edition on Thursday September 11th, 2021 at 10:01 am in los Angeles, California

Jill's house

With sonic sentry in trenchcoat and hat walked on the path toward front door with envelope got Jill name in middle, he arrives at the door to ignore angry honey barking at him from right window when he put envelope in mail slot inside the house an...

With sonic sentry in trenchcoat and hat walked on the path toward front door with envelope got Jill name in middle, he arrives at the door to ignore angry honey barking at him from right window when he put envelope in mail slot inside the house and exit the house really quick without being noticed by someone in the neighborhood, inside the house with Jill enter the living room from kitchen with chief, she noticed envelope on the floor in front of the door.

Jill: "probably from mother about need some money I think."

[New chapter is out for today]