debut of leni loud the past paradox pokemon handler

The loud house universe 2: reverse role swap edition on Monday September 15th, 2017

Royal woods, Michigan during 7:15 am-royal woods high school

Leni and her two sisters almost arrived at school but they saw Terastallized espathra with electric tera type crown on top of her head  running in the street just pass the trio while being chase by section 23 female wild tera pokemon spotter ridin...

Leni and her two sisters almost arrived at school but they saw Terastallized espathra with electric tera type crown on top of her head  running in the street just pass the trio while being chase by section 23 female wild tera pokemon spotter riding on 125-Z treadspeeder bike with toedscool by her side to the right toward Royal woods.

Lynn: "another Terastallized pokemon started away again by the spotters in fourth mouth of September."

Luna "indeed my dear sister."

Leni: "you said it dudette."

They arrived at Royal woods high school was about to enter the building until they spotted brute bonnet standing on middle right lawn of school front yard staring them directly in five feet away with shyness look then Leni handed her bookbag to Luna with one hand then she approach past paradox pokemon very slowly with one hand forward that little bit alarm her two sisters with scared look as Lynn says afraid to Leni, "what are you doing, sis! That's past paradox pokemon from area zero, brute bonnet." Leni replied back to Lynn very politely without looking back, "it won't attack me  when I walked towards it." She turned kindness expression at shy brute bonnet become shaking to see Leni approach it and she says calmly to brute bonnet, "it alright buddy, I'm not going to hurt you. Just let me pet you on your head, alright. Trust me." Brute bonnet stop shaking become happy for little bit to feel Leni's hand petted on top mushroom head.

Leni: "hehe, see I told you."

After she stop petted brute bonnet to turn around see her sisters jaw drop to the floor see brute bonnet trust Leni for first time to petted nicely on top of mushroom head until a magical blue portal show behind the duo in 4 feet away who turned around to see it begins open up reveal mr. And Mrs. Fry office in section 20 with captain Tauranga Leela fry walk through the portal to outside of school with them got surprised grin on her face.

Captain fry: "pretty impassive kiddo, you calm brute bonnet down and trust you after that."

Leni: "thanks, it's a gifted I guess."

Captain fry: "how do you to join section 20 as past paradox pokemon handler to calm every past pokemon down from rampaging or scared."

She smile for captain offered her to join section 20 as past paradox pokemon handler for first time and said to her in kindness, "I'm in, ma'am." Leela replied, "welcome to section 20, kiddo. I send rotom come by later to infused your phone into rotom phone."

Leni: "sounds good to me."

She pulled out great ball in right hand begins toss over to leni who caught it just in time and she continued speak again, "that's for brute bonnet as your partner to talk with past paradox pokemon to calm down about joining the team or battle them make join the team." Leni replied, "of course ma'am."

[New chapter is out for today]