vs gouging fire

Ducktails universe 2 in duckberg during 9:16 am

Inside the forest far from McDuck manor with shinichirō tokizane in section 44 jumpsuit with dark red stripes in both sides and pokebelt around belt loop, three section 44 armored agents with bal27 and asm1 in their hands, kyo sohna, and iron Fist from super hero squad original universe in earth-91119  begins walking through the woods to finding gouging fire so shinichirō catch it for first time as wild tera pokemon catcher and noticed wrecked of trees falling down or broke into pieces still got flame smog coming out from the wood as they along the way.

Kyo: "our gouging fire started rampaging through the forest make nature animals running away since yesterday."

Iron Fist: "you said it my friend."

In few hours, they arrived at medium cave from outside of forest in medium circle open wide space to see sleeping gouging fire inside the cave being curled up like a dog and they need wake it so one of agent rise weapon up in the air to shoot three rounds  in the air really loud and said to past paradox pokemon, "rise and shine buddy. Come on." They heard gouging fire give out little bit joyful morning groan begin waking up with eyes open to turn it head to left to see others with laziness expression begins getting up from the ground on four paws begins exit the cave to outside but in 3 feet away, that cue for kyo & shinichirō pulled out their pokeball in their hands begins throw it in the air to call out their pokemon.

Shinichirō: "go gorochu!"

Kyo: "come out, bramblin!"

They come out their pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against gouging fire still got laziness eyes.

Shinichirō: "use electro ball!"

Kyo: "bullet seed!"

Gouging fire stop their attack with dragon claw with one swipe amd give out lazy roar for a second and stop after that, iron Fist says confused to the group, "our friend is little bit lazy to fight against us." Shinichirō replied, "will see about that, use dragon pulse!"

Kyo: "shadow ball!"

Gouging fire sitting down on ground with his butt staring their attacks without using another attacks to stop so stand there and their attacks toward him with direct hit on middle chest and face is super effective with medium half critical damage but the group became confused at gouging fire sitting there without using sneak attack for their pokemon so shinichirō decided pulled out heal ball in right hand begins throwing toward gouging fire quick begins capture past paradox pokemon to went inside the ball who fall down on the grass gently begins lock it up that little surprise from shinichirō capture gouging fire for first time.

Iron Fist: "well, congratulations my friend to capture gouging fire, I think."

Kyo: "yup."

Shinichirō: "I'm gonna use gouging fire on Friday for tera blast practice."

Section 44 Armored agent #1: "if it too lazy doing that, rookie."

Section 44 armored agent #3: "you said it buddy."

[New chapter is out for today]