return of megavolt

Bob's burger original universe during 11:35 am on Monday

Reflection store with Mr and Mrs. Cranwinkle with grumpy look while raising hands up in front of megavolt standing behind the counter carried empty potato sack in right hand.

Edith: "are you  going to rob us, you freak."

Harold: "money."

Megavolt: "nope, lightbulbs to light up the whole store."

They became confused about megavolt want to steal lightbulbs instead of money until a purple smoke come out of nowhere at right side of store that alarm them and they heard a voice inside purple smoke, "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I'm the artist to paint masterpiece. I am." Purple smoke clear to reveal darkwing Pegasus with smug grin on her face got both hands on both ribs as she say her sentence, "darkwing Pegasus."

Megavolt:  "another female superhero! She's named darkwing Pegasus."

Darkwing Pegasus: "that right, you're megavolt, darkwing duck enemy at st. Canard in his original universe, Disney World what the captains of section 20 told me about it."

Megavolt: "YOU WORKING WITH SECTION 20?!?"

Darkwing Pegasus popping her knuckles  with smug grin expression and replied back to him, "yup, I'm gonna beat you up senseless." And megavolt said, "uh-oh."

In few seconds later

Tied up megavolt behind the shelves barley broke by darkwing Pegasus who beating megavolt senseless and she turned around at elder wedding couples with pride smile then said, "you're welcome elderly citizens. I'm doing my job as DARKWING PEGASUS!" Edith replied back to her very grumpy, "you pay for that damage you made."

Harold: "yeah."

She pulled out another smoke bomb from her right pocket quick begins throwing to the floor made purple smoke in six seconds and faded away after that there no sign of darkwing Pegasus and megavolt inside the store, then Edith says, "mask weirdo."

Harold: "you said it dear."

Edith: "shut it Harold."

[New chapter is out for today]