it's applejack surprised time

3:35 pm

Applejack laying flat underneath her girlfriend blanket while wearing only blue Velvet sport bra to expose very muscular 6 pack abs and short blue leggings as she staring up at the ceiling when.

"🎵 oh honey."

She turned her head to the right at open door way surprise to see erotic Margaret Hailey only wearing pink panties to show her breasts in front of applejack, she approach and enter bed to hop on applejack abs stomach before she stand in all four when she lean forward to applejack give a quick kiss in the lips and take her glasses to place on right night stand next to applejacks' glasses as she lean upward doing stand in all fours with her e-cup breasts above applejack face. She cupped right breast begins suck to cause Margaret started to moan of pleasure in erotic mode for feeling her breast getting sucked by her girlfriend for first time in reality until she grabbed another one with her hand begins gropping make her girlfriend cause to moan of pleasure really loud inside soundproof bedroom.

Margaret: "ooh, applejack..... Your muscleur hand is good on my breast."

She like it to feeling groping and sucking on her girls by Sgt. Applejack in a minute when she felt something inside her breasts and getting ready for the limit with applejack latched off the nipple begins groping on them with both hands really hard make her moan of pleasure really loud to spary milk from her nipples everywhere like running out of control fire hose in a minute and stop after that, she collapses on top of her with heavily breathing and sweats pouring down from her forehead. They then taking rest of clothes off to the floor begins went inside the blanket with applejack on top and Margaret on the bottom. They started making out as applejack taking her a ride with blissful moan that fill up the room from them.

Back at naranja academy, in dictator clavell office

They staring down at holographic captain Simpson standing in middle of desk from 2BB-2 protector standing right side of desk in 4 feet away as she say to them, "rika chilli, you will be joining gorillabettlemon, inda karane, fleetfoot, captain caveman, princesswomon, Jedi master sasha braus, and new danger lupunny at loon moose, Alaska in the great North original universe on Wednesday at 10:15 am to face another unknown Pokemon Titan while taking section 44 assaulted airship model."Rika salute to captain Simpson order make poppy and geeta worried about her to join the others to face against unknown Titan Pokemon somewhere in the forest far from the town at the great North original universe on Wednesday at 10:15 am when 2BB-2 turn off the protector after that.

Poppy walk up to her begin hugging right leg and look up at her with sad look as she says sadly to rika, "don't go mama, please." It turned out rika and geeta is wedding couple this whole time and adopted poppy in the age of four as she replied back to her calmy, "I have to, sweetie it's my mission to join them facing against unknown Titan Pokemon over there on Wednesday." Dendra step in to tell poppy, "she's right kiddo since she join section 33 in several months ago as wild Tera Pokemon catcher." After poppy let go of her so she get in down with one knee to poppy level with calm expression on her face and said, "don't worry I'll be back here soon as possible, okay you need stayed with your mother in this universe." Poppy wipe out tear from her eye and replied back to rika, "okay mama."

Rika: "that's my girl. Hey, let's have family time at equestria land at equestria girls original universe, how that sound."

Poppy: "sounds good to me, mama."

[New chapter is out for today]