Chapter 5: Defeat of Drupad

After the event, all the Pandava brothers gathered together

"We will avenge our dear sister's insult! She had no fault in this and yet uncle Dhrithrasth did such a vague thing!"

"I agree, Nakul."

"If it hadn't been for everyone around, i would have smashed their heads!! Even the king's!!"

"No Bheem. Don't say that. They are our family, even though i agree, we cannot do anything."

___________________________________________

The next day, when Dhrithrasth was about to announce his successor, Dronacharya came to the court and asked the princes for his Guru dakshina. He asked them to defeat Drupad for him. They would leave the next day.

Arjuni was in the garden making war formation. Subhadra came and was about to come to Arjuni when suddenly Arjuni looked up and stopped her. "Wait wait wait! Don't step on them! They are illusion discs! They will take you to the underworld if you step on them!" She secretly giggled in her mind.

Subhadra was

Like this 😂😂🤣🤣

Like this 😂😂🤣🤣

"Don't worry. I will tell you how to cross them." Subhadra nodded and started following her instructions. After this, Arjuni giggles out loud. "They actually weren't illusion discs! I was just making you dance!" Subhadara deadpanned at her and she just laughed back at Subhadra's reaction.

"Anyways. Bhrata Krishna has sent this for you." She gives Arjuni a box. "What is this?" "I don't know. He told me to give this to you. I never understand anything he says or does." Arjuni shrugs and opens the box, to find five beautiful blue stones, of different sizes and different small stones stuck on them, a peacock feather and a small letter.

"Hey, are you going to stand in the front line in the war?"

"Of course. Of course i will be at the front lines in the war." Subhadra becomes sad. "I wish you the best of luck Arjuni." And she goes away from there. Arjuni wonders what happened to her suddenly and nods slowly towards her.