Prologue

The day Arjuni was born, all the gods from the celestials showered flowers on her

The day Arjuni was born, all the gods from the celestials showered flowers on her. The whole universe was happy.

The akashvani had said: O Kunti! This daughter of yours will gain fame far and wide and prosper through her life. She will be invincible, like Sakra, and will be foremost among all!

The nature was really happy with her birth. The birds singing songs, peacocks dancing, the flowers swaying happily, and many more activities of nature.

A peacock feather falls on her lap, and it was really mesmerizing and beautiful. She becomes really happy at the sight of the feather, and it has been with her since then.

She had learnt to walk and talk way sooner than her brothers, shocking all of her family, but then again, she is the incarnate of three goddesses combined...

A few years later, age: 8:-

Arjuni always practiced from sunrise to noon, then eat, and then play with her brothers, and then pray or meditate. At night she would narrate whatever surprising she saw.

At night, the siblings always huddled close and wrapped Arjuni in their arms protectively.

One day, she was practicing her sword skills, when suddenly she heard shouts.

"Arjuni!!"

She turned back and saw her elder brother Sahadev running towards her and sweating profusely.

"Bhrata Dev? What happened?"

"I can't find Bhrata Bheem! Help me Phalgun! He also took our share as well your share of laddoos with him!!"

Arjuni giggled sweetly. She called a dove by replicating it's sound and told the dove to tell her Bhrata Nakul to find Bheem and go to him.

"Bhrata Dev, please stay here for a moment while i look for him. Bhrata Nakul with come to you. Bhrata Bheem is most probably behind a boulder or something, trying to eat our laddoos! Hehehheh!!" She then took off, running from tree to tree, her payals making musical sounds, in rythm with the wind

 Bhrata Bheem is most probably behind a boulder or something, trying to eat our laddoos! Hehehheh!!" She then took off, running from tree to tree, her payals making musical sounds, in rythm with the wind

She reached the spot she could sense her elder brother's presence and turned her head while being upside down and running in front of him.

"Bhrata Bheem!~ i found you!~" she says in a sickly sweet voice.

Bheem, who was about to eat his first laddoo, got interrupted by his sister. He gulped down the lump in his throat. His sister was really scary sometimes!

By that time the twins also reached there. They saw their Phalgun in a scary form, with her hands on her waist and glaring playfully at her elder brother, though still scary.

They didn't know which emotion they should feel: fright or laughter. Arjuni took the plate and gave it to Nakul.

Nakul was about to eat one when "No eating before i tell you to, Bhrata Nakul!" He fake cried after the statement.

Arjuni than began to scold Bheem for not eating with them and eating alone instead.

"That's enough, Arju." She turned around to see her Jyesht Bhrata, Yudisthir. "You shouldn't scold your elders."

"B-but- Jyeeessthhh!!!" She whined "He almost ate my share of laddoos toooo!!! He already has five laddoos in his share while we each have only one!"

Yudisthir shook his head in fondness and pats her head. She in return hugs him. And with this, they return home, to hear their father's storytelling about his wars, about Hastinapur and about what not. Tomorrow was also Arjuni's ninth birthday. They didn't know what future held the next day for them.