Chapter 2: Parthavi meets her Madhav

Only Arjuni and Yudisthir knew the solution

Only Arjuni and Yudisthir knew the solution. Both raised their right hands to feed each other, unknowingly that the other was doing the same, at the same time, and brought food to each other's mouths. When they realised what a coincidence it was, Yudisthir smiled and patted her head with his other hand and fed her.

Arjuni had a glint of happiness appeared in her eyes and accepts the food. She feeds Yudisthir, Bheem and two of the Kauravas who were Yuyutsu and Vikarna. Those two immediately changed their opinions on her and fed her too.

Bhishma observed this with a smile on his face, proud of Arjuni. "Well done, Putri. You and Yudisthir were the fastest to realise, and even though you are the youngest, you are wiser than everyone."

Duryodhan scoffed at her angrily. Everyone was impressed with her.

After this:

Bhishma was discussing with Vidur and Arjuni on how she will complete her education if she wants to stay with the boys. She suggested that she will complete her education of dance and music and all the girl education for three years, till her twelfth birthday and then they would all go to receive the education of weaponry and warfare. Again, she impressed them with her wise words and they followed what she said with smiles on their faces.

From tomorrow, she would start her girlish education. Lol 😂

Timeskip for three years: as she was a really really fast learner, she learnt how to play veena mostly and other intruments, and learnt the dance of khatak and bharatanatyam and others. She learnt all that she needed to know. And returned sooner than any girl. She also met Subhadra and Dushyala later on in her last year. She only liked Subhadra because of stories of her brother, Krishna.

After she returns for her twelfth birthday:

Arjuni arrived on the day before her birthday. Bhishma and the other elders decided to celebrate her birthday as a surprise, as she decided to never celebrate her birthday, because of her father's death. She spent the day with her brothers, Yuyutsu and Vikarna.

That night, she was thinking of what Subhadra had said about her brother to her:

"He is really handsome, strong, mischievous, loves trickery and playes the flute. He defeated mamashree Kansa at his age of sixteen, just a few months ago. He is four and a half years older than you." And all that she said.

Then she fell into a deep slumber.

"Parthavi..."

She thought she was just dreaming. Her name wasn't Parthavi right?

She heard the name five more times and then she finally woke up. But then, she couldn't sleep. She got up and went to her terrace. She observed the stars when suddenly, she noticed something. A peacock feather made up of stars? Was it a new constellation? She rubbed her eyes and looked at the same spot. It dissappeared. She thought it was just an illusion, but then she saw it again at another spot. It happened again and again. With utter confusion, she went back to sleep and this time, she fell asleep.