forcing isn't love (4)

After two days it was time for Jungkook's mom and dad to leave for america again.. they were getting ready .. Mr. Jeon was ready and he went to Jungkook's room ..

"Oh you're ready?"

"Yes champ"

"Can't you stay for few days more?" Jungkook said pouting like a child..

"I want to champ.. but you know there's no one to handle the business over there.. just few more months and we will shift here in korea.. even we also don't like to stay there without our champ" Mr. Jeon said side hugging his son..

"I'll miss you both"

"We will miss you more son. And i need to tell you something"

"Yes dad"

"Listen champ.. i know you.. and i have my faith in you.. i know my champ will never do anything wrong.. but son listen and follow my words."

"Of course dad"

"Son.. there's a difference between love and force.. it's not love if you hurt the person you love.. you can try to make them realise what you feel but you can't force someone to love you.. don't let your love turn into obsession.. don't hurt your love my son.."

"I won't dad.. i can never imagine to hurt him.."

"I know.. you're my pride.. my champ will never hurt anyone.. but still it's my responsibility to teach you"

"I'll never let you down dad.. never." Jungkook said and they both hugged

"Sometimes people forgot that they have a mom as well" Mrs. Jeon said making both father son chuckle..

"Oh my mom.. how can i forgot about the most beautiful lady in my life?" Jungkook said walking to his mom and side hugged her..

"Yeah.. i can see that." Mrs. Jeon said

"Oh honey.. maybe i shouldn't say it.. but you know my champ loves me more" Mr.jeon said and his wife looked at jungkook who shook his head as no

"No mom.. dad..stop it. I love both of you equally"

"Honey he's just saying it.. he loves me more"

"Dad.." jungkook whinned ..and three of them laughed a little..

"Dad.. you can go. My mom is staying here with me" jungkook said hugging his mom..

"Then how can i stay there without my wife? Nahh son.."

"How many times i told you to come with us .. we don't like to live there without you my little jeon" his mom said caressing his face..

"It's ok honey.. we will be back in few months so bear a little" Mr. Jeon said

"Hmm.. now let's go. We are getting late for the flight " Mrs jeon said and Mr.jeon hummed in response..

"Remember what i told you champ" Mr.jeon said before getting into the car..

"Always " jungkook replied.. and hugged him for the last time.

"Love you my champ"

"Love you too dad.. you're the best"
Jungkook said then he hugged his mom

"Take care of yourself my angel " he said

"You too my son.. and don't worry.. we will be back soon."

"Hmm"

With that the couple get into the car and left the place waving bye to their only son for the last time..

Jungkook became sad.. he was feeling low then he remembered that his dad asked him to buy some formal clothes..so he changed his clothes and took out his bike and went to shopping..
He brought few suites and formal shoes.. after all it's just few days then he have to work as his dad said..

_____________

Namjoon was working normally in his office.. glancing few times at his boss..
Doing some work..

"May i come in sir?" Namjoon said standing on the door waiting for permission from his boss..

"Yes namjoonshi.. come in" jin said and the younger male went inside..

"Sir.. you have to attend the meeting with Mr. Hyun.. it's really important. And here's the file you asked me to keep ready for evening's meeting we have with Mr. Kim.." namjoon said forwarding the file that his boss took..

"Great namjoon-shhi.. you're truly the best assistant ever.. great work. And can you keep the papers ready for the meeting with Mr. Hyun?" Jin said examining the file namjoon gave..

"Sure sir.. be ready for the meeting because they'll be here in 1hour and the papers are almost done." Namjoon said showing his dimple smile

"Great." Jin got up from his and walked towards the cupboard to take out some files but he tripped on a box that was kept there on the ground and was about to fall but luckily namjoon was there to hold him. Namjoon's strong arms wrapped around the older's slim waist and jin's hands were on namjoon's shoulder for support..

It was a time stopped moment for the duo.. namjoon's heart almost stopped beating for a moment seeing the older so close to him.. this is the first time when he saw jin's facial features so closely.. and indeed he is the most beautiful creation of god..

They came to sense and jin thanked the younger..who was trying to hide the blush on his face.. namjoon excused himself for avoiding the eyes of the older at that moment.. he went on his desk to do the paperwork...

After some time jin got a call from his dad..

"Hello dad .. I'm a bit busy now.. Mr.Hyun will come in 30 minutes.."

"I know.. but it's important jin.. actually there'll be a new worker who'll join from tomorrow.. he's really young but skilled..so you have to appoint him"

"But dad.. in this time? We aren't hiring anyone now"

"I know.. it's actually a request from my friend and business partner.. it's his son. And he want me to train him.."

"But"

"Listen jin. Don't worry.. i know what I'm doing.. so just welcome him.. and give him a perfect job"

"Okay "

"Hmm.. best of luck for the meeting "

"Thanks dad"

With that jin cut the call. Weared his coat and went out from his cabin.. namjoon joined him with the papers.. in some time Mr. Hyun also came there..
They were talking about the deal but suddenly Mr. Hyun got a call.. he picked up the call as it was really important..  that's when the meeting got cancelled.. Mr. Hyun said sorry multiple times because he has to leave.. it's something about his family.. his wife is in the hospital..  Jin was upset but didn't push it .. they fixed the meeting after two days .. and Mr. Hyun left the office and went to the hospital..

Jin then asked namjoon to be ready for the evening meeting.. also he told him that someone will join tomorrow.. and asked namjoon to supervise him..

The meeting they have in the evening went well.. after the meeting namjoon bid his boss and came back to his apartment.. he was thinking about this new responsibility.. he has to guide that new person..

Namjoon saw a text from jungkookie..and he smiled.. he opened the text and joined his eyebrows in confusion..

" I have a surprise for you hyung"

_________ vote and comment ___________

This Namkook>>