Closer.. (7)

The next day namjoon and seokjin went to a restaurant to meet Mr. Hyun.. there they had a conversation about their deal and this time seokjin has offered what jungkook had suggested.. Mr. Hyun was in dilemma with this offer as he was planning to make more profit but eventually agreed because he can't lose the opportunity to work with Kim Seokjin.. the meeting went successful..

Seokjin was really happy and so was namjoon.. namjoon was more happy because of seeing seokjin smiling.. and somewhere in his heart there was a different feeling that was because of jungkook.. He was feeling proud of his kookie.. he wanted to tell him.. and hug him right then but he has to wait..

Taehyung asked both namjoon and jungkook to come with him after the lunch break.. it was easy.. seokjin was happy.. namjoon has asked his boss and he was ok with it.. jungkook has done extra work to manage his work.. jungkook was checking emails while sipping on his coffee.. suddenly he heard a knock and he looked up to see a smiley namjoon standing on the door.. seeing namjoon he smiled automatically..

Namjoon came inside and walked towards Jungkook's chair..he stand on the right side of jungkook and jungkook was sitting on his chair.. namjoon was really happy and proud and he wanted to share it with his kookie.. namjoon hugged him by pulling him closer.. jungkook was surprised but immediately wrapped his arms around namjoon's waist..

"I'm so proud of you kookie.. we cracked the deal.. boss was really happy.. and he was happy with you too.. you're really smart" namjoon said ruffling Jungkook's hair.. it was someone else to mess with his hair that person would have laid down on the ground after receiving punches from jungkookie.. bit it's namjoon.. his namjoon hyung.. everything is ok with him.. everything is fine for him..

Jungkook looked up at namjoon and gave his bunny smile .. his hands were still on Namjoon's waist and the elder doesn't mind it at all..and when he looked at jungkook smiling, he legit saw that 16 years old jungkook in him.. he pinched on his cheeks out of a habit and cooed at the cute jungkookie..

The duo had no idea that two people were watching them.. Taehyung who came to pick them up and their colleague Mr. Jun ho was leading Taehyung to Jungkook's cabin because he thought namjoon hasn't arrived yet from the meeting.. the door was open that caused two male withness a cite moment between namjoon and jungkook..

Taehyung knows how their bonding is yet he felt something different.. he kinda doubted but jun ho was in aww seeing the two makes together because he didn't knew that namjoon and jungkook was this close.. both male were feeling awkward.. Taehyung looked at jun ho and Thanked him for leading him here.. Jun ho smiled awkwardly and left.. for some reason Taehyung also left from there.. why it was awkward he didn't knew it.. he messaged namjoon and asked him to cone out.. and leave the office..but glad he came out from the office..

Because as soon as he came out a familiar face caught his attention.. there was an ice cream stall on the other side of the road.. and a boy was buy ice cream.. and that boy is happen to be park jimin.. hoseok's cousin.. Taehyung smiled and walked towards the stall..

"One chocolate ice cream please" jimin heard a deep voice from the behind..he wouldn't bother to look around but the voice was so familiar to jimin that he has to.. and as he did his eyes met with that annoying self obsessed kim Taehyung..

"Oh hey.. mmm..what was your name? Jimin.. park jimin" Taehyung said pretending that he doesn't remember that boy at all..

"Hi" this was the total response Taehyung got from jimin

"You like ice cream?" Taehyung asked and the next moment he regretted asking this question..

"No. I'm here to play cricket with the scoup of ice creams" jimin said